_Stigwig

THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE GOLDEN CROZIER

Brothers of the Crozier

For we are the sword of Lucien; the shield of Lucien; the raised spears that catch the rising sun. We are the storm of swords, the song of steel: the song that sweeps across the strongholds of devout and faith-less, believer and heathen, paragon and sinner. The axe that splinters shield, the hammer that cracks skull, the blade that causes many a mother to weep her bitter tears.

We are those that hold his crozier, and we will hold the instrument that supports his legacy.

PURPOSE

To those men of the Lord, devout and fearful of his wrath, there exists only one purpose - devotion in a service befitting of Him.

The Brotherhood of the Golden Crozier, made up of men who have pledged their lives to the service of that order, exist to help purge humanity, all the races, of the shared degeneracy that recent ages have induced into it through vile, corrupt, degenerate means. A purifying force, so named due to its the symbol of the Saint Lucien and his belief in conservative, traditional family values so designed to restore order to the realm of Man.

Soldiers, armigers, warriors; healers, medics, physicians; merchants, tradesmen, artisans; a dozen paths of life amalgamated into a single group worthy of such a legacy and the reconstruction of a great brotherhood. Those who preserve ancient and holy relics in the Brotherhood’s custody and those who travel out in search of more.

Men who hunt monsters and cleanse such dangers from the roads of the entire continent, whether they be beasts in unnatural form, or brigands who prey on the innocent and poor. What is a realm without law and order; justice and arbitration? Defenders of the meek, poor and innocent. Guardians of the just and faithful.

Located within the hinterlands of Savoy faithful and loyal men from all corners of the world gather in pledged service, their aims clear and definite; restoration to better times. The Brotherhood is not one simply of men, though, nor only Man. Open and accepted are elves, provided they be devout, and any others who desire to serve under such a blessed banner.

APPLYING TO THE BROTHERHOOD

In order to join the Brotherhood of the Golden Crozier, located within the lands of Savoy at Drusco, ((x170, z-2020)), one must either visit those lands, a cart is present outside Felsen, or submit an application to the Grandmaster via bird. These shall be registered as swiftly as possible, providing that the applicant is a male of fighting age.

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Skype name:

Username:

IC:

Name:

Reasons for applying:

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?:

lonely_rider____by_daroz-d7grkzo.jpg

RANKS

Discipline shall make or break these men, the cruel crack of leather on flesh; whip on skin, shall forge a force worthy of that furnace which is war. Discipline shall temper any band of soldiers for blessed battle.

Every single man who serves in the Brotherhood is expected to obey the commands of a superior without fault or question - obedience shall be met with reward, and disobedience with punishment.

(SENIOR COMMAND)

GRANDMASTER

The Grandmaster holds complete and total control of the Brotherhood; all those who serve within it are subservient to his command and that of God. His word is final and it is expected that all soldiers shall follow him, whether it be into peace or battle. The current Grandmaster is Denis de Bar, the first of that name.

TRIBUNE

The most senior of officers beneath the Grandmaster in the Brotherhood, elevated from the most competent of prefects, the Tribunes are experienced battle commanders who have shown their skill in combat, administration and leadership - equipped and empowered with the ability to command large chunks of men and serve as a competent aide to the Grandmaster.

(LOW COMMAND)

PREFECT

Prefects are officers entrusted with the command of smaller units; oft in reconnaissance missions. Either experienced soldiers or red-blooded nobles, they have proved their worth to hold such a position and dispense their judgement on those that follow their words.

DECURION

Decurions are those officers entrusted with the whip, with disciplining rowdy soldiers and ensuring that even in the thick of a conflict the battle-line is held, and it is held well. Respected rather than feared, they hand out deserved punishments, and more often ensure that no punishment is required at all.

(ENLISTED)

All of the Enlisted are to be referred to with ‘Brother’ for formality.

MAN-AT-ARMS

Man-At-Arms are the backbone of the Brotherhood, soldiers who have proved their grit and demonstrated their mettle through years of service to the group; dedicated and experienced men who can be relied upon to maintain a respectable example for those unblooded who join the Brotherhood.

FOOTMAN

Brothers are those unblooded who have passed through their training and trials, going on to serve as full armigers of the group, respected as equals by all and as the men who make up by far the largest number of soldiers.

UNBLOODED

The unblooded are green-soldiers who are fresh to the Brotherhood; men who have not yet engaged in any fight or been through training. Always treated as newcomers, they are expected to look to officers for an example of competent behaviour while meshing with the current soldiers.

(HONOUR RANKS)

ENSIGN

To be named as the Ensign, the man who is entrusted with the responsibility of holding the banner above the seething masses as a guiding light, is a great honour. If the Ensign were to fall in battle, the whole Brotherhood would feel his loss dearly; during the constant ebb and tide of battle he must lift his burden high above the men’s shoulders so that it can become a focal point for rallying.

CHAPLAIN

The chaplains are men schooled in holy teaching and thought, their hearts lit aflame by passion for His service. Men who recite litanies and chants, whether it be in the mess hall or the field of battle, their passion is able to beat the spirits of all their comrades into a similar fury.

CHAMPION

The Champion of the Golden Crozier, the hardiest warrior in the Brotherhood, is a title awarded to those who demonstrate the greatest competency within the entire group at martial work. Whether earned through conflict at war or on the tourney field, the title is constantly up for contest - an honour levied only upon the greatest of brothers.

crows_by_mathiaszamecki-d7668ox.jpg

OOC:

Skype name: You already have it

Username: Kaldwin_

IC:

Name: Erik Varlet

Reasons for applying: I'm already in the order, but I would like to continue my time within the Brotherhood.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Of course.

OOC:

Skype name: cookedporkchops_

Username: cookedporkchops_

IC:

Name:Emery of Felsen

Reasons for applying: To serve as a page, and grow up to be a true brother!

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: YA

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Skype name: You have it doggi dude.

Username: Iorweth?

IC:

Name: Ser Rhys Morgryn Roke.

Reasons for applying: Continuing my stint of service.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Yes.

OOC:

Skype name:Mohammed Ibn Jubayr

Username:Thesmellypocket

IC:

Name:Ser Francois "Longshanks" d'Ibelin

Reasons for applying: By the axe of Saint Godwin, I am determined to be among my long-time comrades in Peremont, whom I have to thank for much of what I have become and what I have. They, next to the help of God, are what guided me to where I am. It is they I wish to serve under, in a most holy and pious Brotherhood!

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?:Yes.

OOC:

Skype name: You have it

Username: Izryel

IC:

Name: Ser Rolf af Eklund

Reasons for applying: Continuing services

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Yes

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Username: Stobohobo2

IC:

Name: Faenor

Reasons for applying: To protect the weak

3 minutes ago, PonderTheTumbler said:

OOC:

Username: Izryel

IC:

Name: Ser Rolf af Eklund

Reasons for applying: Continuing services

4 minutes ago, thesmellypocket said:

OOC:

Skype name:Mohammed Ibn Jubayr

Username:Thesmellypocket

IC:

Name:Ser Francois "Longshanks" d'Ibelin

Reasons for applying: By the axe of Saint Godwin, I am determined to be among my long-time comrades in Peremont, whom I have to thank for much of what I have become and what I have. They, next to the help of God, are what guided me to where I am. It is they I wish to serve under, in a most holy and pious Brotherhood!

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?:Yes.

6 minutes ago, Guck said:

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Skype name: You have it doggi dude.

Username: Iorweth?

IC:

Name: Ser Rhys Morgryn Roke.

Reasons for applying: Continuing my stint of service.

6 minutes ago, Porkchops said:

OOC:

Skype name: cookedporkchops_

Username: cookedporkchops_

IC:

Name:Emery of Felsen

Reasons for applying: To serve as a page, and grow up to be a true brother!

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: YA

6 minutes ago, Irish said:

OOC:
Skype name: You have it.
Username: TheIrishBoys.

IC: 
Name: Guy Leopold de Bar.
Reasons for applying: Continuing service.

7 minutes ago, Solacian72 said:

OOC:

Skype name: You already have it

Username: Kaldwin_

IC:

Name: Erik Varlet

Reasons for applying: I'm already in the order, but I would like to continue my time within the Brotherhood.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Of course.

A letter reaches each of the applicants, whether via raven or messenger boy, crisp paper sealed by the plain Ashford seal.

"Report to Peremont to be inducted, Brothers."

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Skype name: You ******* have it.

Username: You know it.

IC:

Name: Jürgen Wulf von Herrick.

Reasons for applying: Continuing my service.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: No, **** Gus. Alright ye.

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Skype name: overland1998

Username: Undersea

IC:

Name: Joachim de Bar

Reasons for applying: To serve my family and my duchy!

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Aye!

OOC:

Skype name: You have it! The Lemon.

Username: Hummingbird_

IC:

Name: Jory Marbrand.

Reasons for applying: To hopefully become a page for one of the knights, and grow up amongst the pious men of the brotherhood!

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: I do!

OOC:

Skype name: bathsaltwarrior

Username: IT'S YA BOI CUCUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

IC:

Name: Kael Wright

Reasons for applying: In the Vindicators and want to continue service

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Sure.

13 minutes ago, Stobohobo2 said:

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Username: Stobohobo2

IC:

Name: Faenor

Reasons for applying: To protect the weak

11 minutes ago, TheAmazingPheonix said:

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Skype name: You ******* have it.

Username: You know it.

IC:

Name: Jürgen Wulf von Herrick.

Reasons for applying: Continuing my service.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: No, **** Gus. Alright ye.

10 minutes ago, Overland said:

APPLICATION:

OOC:

Skype name: overland1998

Username: Undersea

IC:

Name: Joachim de Bar

Reasons for applying: To serve my family and my duchy!

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Aye!

5 minutes ago, jarzy123 said:

OOC:

Skype name: You have it! The Lemon.

Username: Hummingbird_

IC:

Name: Jory Marbrand.

Reasons for applying: To hopefully become a page for one of the knights, and grow up amongst the pious men of the brotherhood!

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: I do!

2 minutes ago, BathSaltKnight said:

OOC:

Skype name: bathsaltwarrior

Username: IT'S YA BOI CUCUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

IC:

Name: Kael Wright

Reasons for applying: In the Vindicators and want to continue service

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Sure.

A letter reaches each of the applicants, whether via raven or messenger boy, crisp paper sealed by the plain Ashford seal.

"Report to Peremont to be inducted, Brothers."

OOC:

Skype name: Yew have it ser, please stop sending me nudes.

Username: I SAID YOU HAVE IT FFS

IC:

Name: Savoyard Soldier

Reasons for applying: Scalping the foes of Olibier de Saboie

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: BY THE CREATOR I'LL SCALP EVERY FUR HAVING, DAGGER-EARED CRAVEN, BARK EATING, 2X2 EYE HAVING MONGREL THERE IS AND BY THE CREATOR ILL TAKE THEIR FUR, DAGGERED EARS, (MOUTH???), EYES TO THE GRAVE!