_Stigwig

THE AUREATE ISTHMUS

y9tA2xdNEmVgK63U61D1IK3RES2v2JFWbi78bGLH

The Grandmaster of the Golden Crozier, Denis de Bar - son of the Count Adrian of Drusco and nephew to the regal King Guy, officially acknowledges the so-called Order of the Aureate Isthmus as a chapter of the Brotherhood of the Golden Crozier. Beholden to its tenets and commands and beneath him - the Grand Patriarch is named a Tribune within the Brotherhood and given a distinct and autonomous power over his men.

Any who desire to join the Aureate Isthmus, given its position as an elite force within the Brotherhood, must first apply here to join the Brotherhood, and then be selected for such a prestigious service.

Information upon the Order of the Aureate Istmus can be found here.

Ave Lucien. Deus Vult.

OOC:

Skype name: I think you have it but to be sure. jordydeK

Username: Dork117

IC:

Name: Dane Lester

Reasons for applying: Dane is the third son of a farmer and thus doesn't inherit any of his father's lands. Once he reached the age of manhood he set out to search his own fortune. He served quite a few lords and fought in many battles yet now wishes to serve a lord that doesn't die and leave him. He now wishes to serve the lord of all men, god.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Yup. Already died at your hands once XD

2 hours ago, Dork117 said:

OOC:

Skype name: I think you have it but to be sure. jordydeK

Username: Dork117

IC:

Name: Dane Lester

Reasons for applying: Dane is the third son of a farmer and thus doesn't inherit any of his father's lands. Once he reached the age of manhood he set out to search his own fortune. He served quite a few lords and fought in many battles yet now wishes to serve a lord that doesn't die and leave him. He now wishes to serve the lord of all men, god.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Yup. Already died at your hands once XD

A letter reaches the applicant, whether via raven or messenger boy, crisp paper sealed by the plain Ashford seal.

"Report to Peremont to be inducted, Brother."

3 hours ago, assassincookie said:

Can eight year olds join?

Youths can be taken on as pages or squires, yet they cannot become full Brothers until they are at least fourteen years of age.

OOC:

Skype name: assassincookie9

Username: assassincookie9

IC:

Name: lucus song

Reasons for applying: "I want to to belong to somthin' other the the streets of valior, and with no family nor friends to turn to why not, I've got nothin' to lose..."

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Yes

19 hours ago, assassincookie said:

OOC:

Skype name: assassincookie9

Username: assassincookie9

IC:

Name: lucus song

Reasons for applying: "I want to to belong to somthin' other the the streets of valior, and with no family nor friends to turn to why not, I've got nothin' to lose..."

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Yes

A letter reaches the applicant, whether via raven or messenger boy, crisp paper sealed by the plain Ashford seal.

"Report to Peremont to discuss your induction."

OOC:

Skype name: bebopxxx.

Username: MrJoshy.

IC:

Name: Thomas Williams.

Reasons for applying: To do something greater than myself by protecting and maintaining the balance of the realm.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Yes.

7 hours ago, MrJoshy said:

OOC:

Skype name: bebopxxx.

Username: MrJoshy.

IC:

Name: Thomas Williams.

Reasons for applying: To do something greater than myself by protecting and maintaining the balance of the realm.

OOC

Skype name: chase.via

Username: Panfilov28

IC

Name: Ivan Panfilov

Reason(s) for applying: To find an alternative to serving the stagnant Marbrands.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Of course, for the sake of roleplay lore.

12 hours ago, Panfilov28 said:

OOC

Skype name: chase.via

Username: Panfilov28

IC

Name: Ivan Panfilov

Reason(s) for applying: To find an alternative to serving the stagnant Marbrands.

Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Of course, for the sake of roleplay lore.

OOC

.   Skype: spherixmc

.    IGN: Denryn

RP

Name: Leonard The Mysterious

Reason: I'd like to take a step further in this community. Also I am thurrily interested in you brotherhood 

Do I agree with PK if Rp is done well? Yes, indeed I do.

On 28/02/2016 at 10:46 PM, Denryn The Swift said:

OOC

.   Skype: spherixmc

.    IGN: Denryn

RP

Name: Leonard The Mysterious

Reason: I'd like to take a step further in this community. Also I am thurrily interested in you brotherhood 

Do I agree with PK if Rp is done well? Yes, indeed I do.

OOC:
Skype name: cwelseyc123
Username: cwesleyc

IC: 
Name: Bronn Emory
Reasonsde Bar. for applying: I want to serve the kingdom in other ways than drinking my life away.
Do you agree to PK if RP is done appropriately and well?: Yes, I think it adds to the experience.

OOC:

Skype name: cwesleyc123

Username: cwelseyc

IC:

Name: Bronn Emory

Reasons for applying: Want to serve my kingdom, and get out of the living walking joke of a Felsen Guard