[Complete][IC] In Need Of Caretakers

Remyy

*flyers posted everywhere except Fi'ceru*

"A new orphanage is to be opened up for all kids who need a home. Before it can be opened up we search for two to three people to work and live in the orphanage for us. Two must be great at combat for they will protect the kids from any danger that may lurk about. And the other, a reasonable person whom may cook, it does not have to be extraordinary food, just things that can easily be made for children. All three must be good with children, be patient, and cannot have a short temper. You will be paid one hundred minas each elven week, givin a living quarters within the orphanage land, and produce for you and the children. If you wish for this job please bird Arabella Delevoye 

OOC Info: Arabella's username is TheCheshireNeko and when you bird her for the job expect to be givin an application to fill out during the interview. I feel like the IC stuff is self explanatory. With cooking you dont need to be a high leveled cook, Cheshire's char is a chef and can make things for the orphanage when she has the time.

(( If Cheshire is not online feel free to send me a pm ingame, my username is Krytonya007. When she comes back online i will tell you do you may apply. Happy roleplaying!))

*a note would be posted under one of these* "Bother meh birds came back empty handed, but I'm free to help ye either as a cook or warrior, both I am willing to do" ((if you wish to contact me ig it's xlord_oblivionx))

*Jace would see a Flyer in Felsen*

*Jace would think to himself* "Hmm im not much of a fighter but i love children and im an Good chef. And Since im a farmer i can get plenty of food"

*Eli notices the flyer at the Felsen docks*

"I'm still young and can do an 'ell of a job protecting these kids, they might like me.. hmm."

*Leaves a note under the flyer*

"I'm willin' to be your warrior, I've had experience servin' in the Warband of Seahelm"

((IGN is El3aab))