royal guards of malinor (recruiting)

Queen of Aegis

hello.

i am Hysagi, head of the royal guards.

i put up this topic because we are in need of royal guards we are now with 3 guards and we 7 in total that means that 4 more guards can join.

rules:

- you must protect the high princess and high prince at all time

- no abusing your powers

- always listen to the person with an higher rank than you ( me, native, soriuss)

- dont join and be inactive for the rest of the time ( will result into kicked out of the royal guards)

- always wear your armor when on duty

- dont commit an crime ever, if you have an crime record you will be kicked out of the royal guards)

punishemts:

1 mistake : only an warning

2 mistakes: fee of 250 mina

3 mistakes: fee of 750 mina

4 mistakes: kicked out of the royal guards and refund the supplies given

these punishments can variate from how bad the crime was. the worst thing we do is an excecution. this only happens when something is unacceptable.

news:

- high prince native is going to build our own barracks to get our supplies from and have a room when you dont have an house.

- all the previous guards except for the ones i choose are no longer toyal guards on orders of high princess soriuss.

- all royal guards who cant be on for some reason also please post on thid forum topic why and how long, so i can note it and wont kick you for inactivity.

the Royal guards:

Hysagi ((WaZeBoomBox))

alastor (( Ninjameerkat))

you can apply to be an great part of malinor and protect high prince native and high princess soriuss and the other princes and princesses.

application:

mc name:

rp name:

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest):

wrestling skill:

other high skills:

previous experience:

why do you want to join:

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?:

note:

- you must be an elf to be able to join us, any other race will be insta-denied.

- you cannot have an crime record, any guard with an crime record will be kicked out.if you commit an crime while on duty and off duty and we find out you comitted an crime you will be kicked out of the royal guards and ave to return the supplies we gave to you.

- also for me school began again, so ill be online in the afternoon alot. do not expect to see me online before 15.00 GMT+1. if you wish to contact me it is preferred through TeamSpeak, or in-game and the forum

thank you for your time and i hope to see some great guards

well ill be on the server for a maybe an hour a two days, becuz of some no wireless internet on the good pc issues. ill be online alot again next week.ill be on the forums and ts alot though, so if you want to contact me do it there

*bump*

we are in need of royal guards, so if you think you are an good royal guard apply.

application:

mc name:paulgt

rp name:Arrinth (may change title a little) ex:arrinth of eld

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest): sword

wrestling skill: 10 (and rising)

blacksmithing skill: 0

other high skills: none, but im going to start skilling soon

previous experience: nomadicly traveling, killing any enemies in my path

why do you want to join: Arrinth is a empowered elf and hates all who show distaste for the throne. He wishes to protect the kingdom and the best way he can is fighting. He isn't very expierienced now, but he is quick to learn

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?:On my honor, I do swear.

thats a shame

I am a really good swordsman (before the skills update, but I am killing many zombies). I would never betray the guard, because I live in Laurlin, and I have heard that The High Prince, got captured by the undead. I will never tolerate that.

ooc: and by the way, jon is a human too :P

If you consider me, here is my application.

mc name: awesumninja123

rp name: Sam_Tarus

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest): Swordsmanship: 28 ( i am also good with the bow)

wrestling skill: 0, I do not wrestle, because I always have two swords and a bow with 32 arrows.

blacksmithing skill: 5

other high skills: Mining: 27 Lumberjacking: 28

previous experience: I have been part of the Oren Guard and the Alstion Guard, I was a Sergeant in the Alstion guard, under command of the Captain, Jon.

why do you want to join: To protect the High Prince, and Princess. I also will protect them with my life. If they are in danger, I will put my life at a greater risk to save them.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: Of Course! I swear, that I will protect the two, forever, until I die.

application:

wrestling skill: 0

why do you want to join: Arrinth is a empowered elf and hates all who show distaste for the throne. He wishes to protect the kingdom and the best way he can is fighting. He isn't very expierienced now, but he is quick to learn

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?:On my honor, I do swear.

i am affraid i have to deny you. we are looking for skilled fighters who can at least wear iron armor and still fight unarmed and people who are capable of using an iron sword or axe.

application:

wrestling skill: 10 (and rising)

I am sorry but until your skill ranks are raised, I cannot accepted you. Deepest regret.

I heard the queen runs off without you guys...

If you consider me, here is my application.

mc name: awesumninja123

rp name: Sam_Tarus

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest): Swordsmanship: 28 ( i am also good with the bow)

wrestling skill: 0, I do not wrestle, because I always have two swords and a bow with 32 arrows.

blacksmithing skill: 5

other high skills: Mining: 27 Lumberjacking: 28

previous experience: I have been part of the Oren Guard and the Alstion Guard, I was a Sergeant in the Alstion guard, under command of the Captain, Jon.

why do you want to join: To protect the High Prince, and Princess. I also will protect them with my life. If they are in danger, I will put my life at a greater risk to save them.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: Of Course! I swear, that I will protect the two, forever, until I die.

Accepted, to see if you are a worthy human

this means that you have to prove yourself as an good guard to the high princess, you will face tests if you fail you are denied if you pass them i gladly welcome you in the royal guards.

I heard the queen runs off without you guys...

1 she is the high princess

2 i am aware, the previous giards werent good enough, and i cant be online becuz of pc problems ( am now on my very bad laptop', the other tqo cant e online all the time so there will be times she is alone,but when my problem is fixed that wont happens very much again.

application:

mc name:Erictorchlighter

rp name:Kanoro Torch

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest):17 sword (i plan on going into magic when it comes out)

wrestling skill:4

other high skills:erm 15 lumber? (as said above i plan on being magic user)

previous experience:Guard of Oren

why do you want to join:I feel helping defend the Royal elven folk would be a honor.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: I swear i will to my last breath.

Accepted, to see if you are a worthy human

this means that you have to prove yourself as an good guard to the high princess, you will face tests if you fail you are denied if you pass them i gladly welcome you in the royal guards.

Thank you, I will not let you down.

ooc: the earliest I can get on is on Friday :(, I will try to get on sooner, but I have other real life responsibilities first, I hope you understand.