royal guards of malinor (recruiting)

Queen of Aegis

all people who already applied, i will be online on sunday 11 september around 6pm holland time zone(so 1 hour later then availer) ( not so goof with time zones). i will message all the people who app+ied and i will test their loyalty. if you cannot be there please let me know. anyone who doesnt let me know has bad luck and must reapply. i will gtest you at loyalty your skills and i will give you all an test wich you have to complete to become an royal guard.

thank you for your time

p.s anyone who applied after this message will get an chance at another day

allright,well your loyalty will be tested when the princess comes and when im able to tell her. if an elf wants to join im afraid that i have to kick you out.

Alright I'll be changing my race at the same time I donate, probably sometime during the weekend.

I should be on during 9/11 but I'll let you know if anything changes.

all people who already applied, i will be online on sunday 11 september around 6pm holland time zone(so 1 hour later then availer) ( not so goof with time zones). i will message all the people who app+ied and i will test their loyalty. if you cannot be there please let me know. anyone who doesnt let me know has bad luck and must reapply. i will gtest you at loyalty your skills and i will give you all an test wich you have to complete to become an royal guard.

thank you for your time

p.s anyone who applied after this message will get an chance at another day

I may not be availabel (due to time zones), but I am not sure. I do not know how to convert the time zone, so can you help me? My time zone is Pacific Time (USA). I'd really appreciate it if you convert it for me. Thanks!

~Sam

I may not be availabel (due to time zones), but I am not sure. I do not know how to convert the time zone, so can you help me? My time zone is Pacific Time (USA). I'd really appreciate it if you convert it for me. Thanks!

~Sam

His time is about 9 hours ahead of you, just go google a world clock to see others timezones compared to yours.

the new time is 7pm, i calculated how much time it would take and im sure im getting dinner during the test so itll be later.

thank you for reading

Application:MC Name:Joshdahero1

RP Name: Theraldin Moonbeard, Wood Elf

Sword Skill/Axe Skill (whatever is the highest): 25 Swordsmanship, and continuing to raise it.

Wrestling Skill: 20 Wrestling, and still continuing to raise it.

Blacksmithing Skill: 0, I am willing to buy my own weapons and armour if needs be.

Other High Skills: 22 Lumberjack, 18 Farming.

Previous Experience: I have been a Warden Initiate for some time, yet I do tend to either help lost travelers or guard certain gates, such as the Laurelin gates.

Why do you want to join?: I would love to help protect the High Prince and High Princess, and helping ensure the safety and peacefulness of Malinor. This is one of the reasons why I joined the Wardens. I would also like to use some of my skills, that hopefully can serve as a benefit to our beautiful Elven kingdom.

Do you swear to protect all the Princes and Princesses with your life no matter what happens?: Of course, I vow that I would protect the Princes and Princesses, with every part of my life, even if it means sacrificing myself for them to live. I have grown up to help friends and allies and I protect them because it is wrong to let them die in vein for nothing. Any Elf with a heart should go out of their way to help their Princes and Princesses, as I would do normally if they needed help. Whether it be a small group of bandits or a large horde of undead, I will vow that I will fight and defend the Princes and Princesses, whether I live or die, for the glory of the Elves and of Malinor.

application:

mc name: Lomaticc

rp name: Loma, Dark Elf

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest): 51 swords Adept Swordsman.

wrestling skill: 0, however if this needs to be raised I could do this in short time.

blacksmithing skill: 0. I have enough minas to purchase brand new weapons/armors

other high skills: 23 mining, 20 farming and 10 lumberjack. I have no use for blacksmithing as an elf as I plan to barter trades with the dwarves for such services.

previous experience: Used to be an Oren Guard, quit do to obvious reasons, lack of pay, lack of leadership but still managed to hold my own against criminals.

why do you want to join: I'm looking for a respectable job that will utilize my skills in swordsmanship and eventually archery. I am also interested in protecting the well being of our Royal Family to ensure peace and prosperity for the future of Laurelin.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: Of course. Honor is fighting for a just cause and dying to defend something/someone you believe in. I am willing to jump in front of a horde of criminals if it allows the High Prince and Princess time to escape, even if it means my life. A violent resolution is almost always avoidable if you be respectful and kind, however if violence is necessary I don't mind unsheathing my sword for petty assassination attempts (I don't really care if I lose armor, it's pixels and I have plenty of minas to buy more)

Ha, wow never knew a guy like this would apply.

application:

mc name:Erictorchlighter

rp name:Kanoro Torch

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest):17 sword (i plan on going into magic when it comes out)

wrestling skill:4

blacksmithing skill: 0

other high skills:erm 15 lumber? (as said above i plan on being magic user)

previous experience:Guard of Oren

why do you want to join:I feel helping defend the Royal elven folk would be a honor.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: I swear i will to my last breath.

Lovely! I would like to have you train with the rest. Talk to WaZeBoomBox about where and when.

apllication

mc name: Nbar 97

Ic name: nilk

sword/axe skill:sword 23 axe 26

wrestling: 10

Blacksmithing:6

other high skills: lumberjaking 19

previous experiance: was a scout for th cd army

why do you want to join: to protect the princes and princessess of malinor

I swear to protect all the princes and the princessess with my life no matter what happens.

Your skills seem very good, but i would add a bit more to the other sections in your application.

Application:MC Name:Joshdahero1

RP Name: Theraldin Moonbeard, Wood Elf

Sword Skill/Axe Skill (whatever is the highest): 25 Swordsmanship, and continuing to raise it.

Wrestling Skill: 20 Wrestling, and still continuing to raise it.

Blacksmithing Skill: 0, I am willing to buy my own weapons and armour if needs be.

Other High Skills: 22 Lumberjack, 18 Farming.

Previous Experience: I have been a Warden Initiate for some time, yet I do tend to either help lost travelers or guard certain gates, such as the Laurelin gates.

Why do you want to join?: I would love to help protect the High Prince and High Princess, and helping ensure the safety and peacefulness of Malinor. This is one of the reasons why I joined the Wardens. I would also like to use some of my skills, that hopefully can serve as a benefit to our beautiful Elven kingdom.

Do you swear to protect all the Princes and Princesses with your life no matter what happens?: Of course, I vow that I would protect the Princes and Princesses, with every part of my life, even if it means sacrificing myself for them to live. I have grown up to help friends and allies and I protect them because it is wrong to let them die in vein for nothing. Any Elf with a heart should go out of their way to help their Princes and Princesses, as I would do normally if they needed help. Whether it be a small group of bandits or a large horde of undead, I will vow that I will fight and defend the Princes and Princesses, whether I live or die, for the glory of the Elves and of Malinor.

Accepted, I would love to have you train to be one of my guards. Talk to WaZeBoomBox about where and when.

application:

race: elf

mc name: Pheonixpro1

rp name: Talfagoron

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest): 22

wrestling skill: 16

blacksmithing skill: Yet to get that up, my hobby is a blacksmith though =p

other high skills: Sword, Wrestling, Mining.

previous experience: Fought 4Undead Attacking me at the same time and won!

why do you want to join: My ambition is to be a High elf Guard, So Royal Guard and if im lucky maybe Prince but for now Im going for Royal Elf Guard/High Elf Guard..

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: With My life, I will use it wisely to protect the Prince's and Princess's.

Accepted, I would like to have you train for royal guards, speak with WaZeBoomBox about where and when.

note if your accepted and need to cantact me, please contact me through TS or the forum i have some problems with my internet now.

The High Prince, got captured by the undead.

Actually, that were Juvens and me, haha :mrgreen:

Good luck with Recruiting!