The Homunculus’ Alchemy

Jistuma

2 minutes ago, Jistuma said:

Denied - Seems you're a bit confused while writing that app.

Yeah, I had originally made it for a different type and race, but then Matheu3 told me to change from Air to something else and I did it, but it got all messed up, oh well.

On 31/12/2015 at 4:30 AM, Cosmik said:

OOC

In-game name: Cosmik

Accepted - A pretty great app and Deviant.

On 01/01/2016 at 6:58 AM, AgentMemory said:

OOC

In-game name: Saveforthememory

Denied - For now it isn't very extensive and I can't see your idea of the deviant in your app. Add me on skype if you want to try another time and talk to me about the idea, I'll gladly try and help.

2 minutes ago, Stobohobo2 said:

Yeah, I had originally made it for a different type and race, but then Matheu3 told me to change from Air to something else and I did it, but it got all messed up, oh well.

If you want, you can add me on skype to talk a bit more about it, and I can see a bit more what type of deviant you want to make.

OOC

In-game name: Rickson

RP

Homunculus name: Selas

Key Symbol in the homunculus: Fire

Race: Human

Appearance of homunculus: My Homunculus will resemble that of a young human, standing at only 4'2", wearing red-ish purple clothes, deep red eyes to fit his skin colour, hairstyle will be just standard curly hair. As for physical deformities he will have an extra two fingers on his right hand and a missing finger on his left, he will also have large spores over his back which he tries to cover with his clothing but the bump can be seen through his clothing along with a scar right across his eye which pops out. 

Personality of Homunculus: Quite aggressive and emotional. Anything said to him he would take a lot more seriously that ever intended, for example if someone said to him "Stop doing that, it's annoying." He would take it as a serious threat and an act of deep hatred, he'd become aggressive and most likely throw a tantrum (Due to his immaturity, this is as he was once a child, that trait seems to of carried on from his previous life). He is however rather sociable, but rarely calm, and will try to speak to anyone he passes, speaking too fast or jumping straight into the middle of a conversation without warning, yet again due to his anger even the first reply to a conversation he prompted can cause him great anger. As such being around him can be a great pain.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: I am.

OOC
In-game name: _MapleTree_ and Matree

RP
Homunculus name: Naravin
Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air) Water
Race: (what descendant race does your homunculus resemble? Elf? Dwarf? Human? etc) Elf
Appearance of homunculus: Nara has dark blue skin, with splotches of white all across her skin. She is 6'1" in height, and 140 pounds. Her clothes resemble those of the Shallah tribe.
Personality of Homunculus: She is very open to her fellow homunculi's ideas, she often stays quiet in a conversation, only speaking up when needed. She is upbeat and very patient, and will normally wait for however long it takes with no complaints to the person or people she is waiting for.
Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yupity!

Hey, Jist. Seems like there's some family waiting to be born. C'mon, niqqa.

OOC

In-game name: uPixie

Skype: (just so we can keep in touch with you) findingdem 

RP

Homunculus name:  Ori 

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air) Air

Race: (what descendant race does your homunculus resemble? Elf? Dwarf? Human? etc) High Elf 

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted

shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour:

red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye colour, hairstyle, as well as clothing.)

Ori has quite longer hair than she has when she was a living high elf . Her eyes, though, are both differently shaped. One is round and one is a bit oval and her left eye is higher than the other. Her skin is pale white and  she tends to use rags for style. Though the color she likes for certain is gray so therefore, her clothes are gray. Sometimes the rags are ripped, but she has a love for them. Her toes, however, are broken so she tends to always limp with the toenails snipped off. Other than that, she pretty much spends time with other Homunculi wherever they might be.

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.)

Ori tends to be calm, and gentle. She thinks of things simply and likes to take time and think of things before doing actions. She does however know how to fight, and will cause an argument easily and win it! She thinks of her sisters and brothers as higher people than humans, elves, or any others. Also, she has barely any guilt in having to hurt someone. Having to do with her higher stance, and so on. Other than that, she pretty much just tends to do whatever pops into her intelligant brain. 

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Indeed. 

OOC

In-game name: TheFiend

RP

Character's name: Blackmane

Race:Human

Amount of time that the Character has been played: 20 hours

Homunculus name: Bravo

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air) Fire

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour: red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye colour, hairstyle, as well as clothing.) Red skin, his left eye is missing leaving nothing but a empty socket the body of the human was very muscular. He has a black beard leading up to slightly balding head pulled back into a bun, he usually wears nothing but gauntlets, boots and a ponco.

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.) He doesn't care much for furthering his intelligence nor does he think much about the future, but he loves self expression . The idea of death terrifies him to his unhuman core, so he started to leave works of art behind so that someone may remember him. He highly enjoys painting , playing his violin , and is even interested in the bard's guild.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: yes

Edited by Fiend422
hm? yes

OOC

In-game name: micbox

RP

Character's name: Advucar

Race: High elf

Amount of time that the Character has been played: None, I was hoping that someone could create me for this

Homunculus name:  Terus

Key Symbol in the homunculus: Air, but he is prone to acting like one with a water symbol aswell, without the bonus.

Appearance of homunculus: A somewhat tall homunculus with silver hair that refuses to grow on a few patches on his head. It seems that one of his ears is just a hole in his head. He has mismatched eyes, one purple and the other a dull grey. He wears blue robes and is missing the finger nail on his left index finger.

Personality of Homunculus: He is clever and mischievous. He is not inherently evil, but he might pickpocket someone every now and then or pull an unintentionally harmful prank. He is a diplomatic fellow, and won't attack you if you don't provoke him. He is rather quiet, but will speak his mind if need be.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yep!

btw, if someone's willing to create me, forum pm me.

On 12/01/2016 at 8:30 PM, Rickson said:

OOC

In-game name: Rickson

RP

Homunculus name: Selas

Key Symbol in the homunculus: Fire

Race: Human

Appearance of homunculus: My Homunculus will resemble that of a young human, standing at only 4'2", wearing red-ish purple clothes, deep red eyes to fit his skin colour, hairstyle will be just standard curly hair. As for physical deformities he will have an extra two fingers on his right hand and a missing finger on his left, he will also have large spores over his back which he tries to cover with his clothing but the bump can be seen through his clothing along with a scar right across his eye which pops out. 

Personality of Homunculus: Quite aggressive and emotional. Anything said to him he would take a lot more seriously that ever intended, for example if someone said to him "Stop doing that, it's annoying." He would take it as a serious threat and an act of deep hatred, he'd become aggressive and most likely throw a tantrum (Due to his immaturity, this is as he was once a child, that trait seems to of carried on from his previous life). He is however rather sociable, but rarely calm, and will try to speak to anyone he passes, speaking too fast or jumping straight into the middle of a conversation without warning, yet again due to his anger even the first reply to a conversation he prompted can cause him great anger. As such being around him can be a great pain.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: I am.

Accepted - Not created yet (for some reason)

On 29/01/2016 at 0:10 AM, Local_Country_Boy said:

OOC
In-game name: _MapleTree_ and Matree

RP
Homunculus name: Naravin
Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air) Water
Race: (what descendant race does your homunculus resemble? Elf? Dwarf? Human? etc) Elf
Appearance of homunculus: Nara has dark blue skin, with splotches of white all across her skin. She is 6'1" in height, and 140 pounds. Her clothes resemble those of the Shallah tribe.
Personality of Homunculus: She is very open to her fellow homunculi's ideas, she often stays quiet in a conversation, only speaking up when needed. She is upbeat and very patient, and will normally wait for however long it takes with no complaints to the person or people she is waiting for.
Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yupity!

Denied - But created... Fix your application and you'll be allowed to play it.

On 08/02/2016 at 11:35 PM, امين said:

OOC

In-game name: uPixie

Skype: (just so we can keep in touch with you) findingdem 

RP

Homunculus name:  Ori 

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air) Air

Race: (what descendant race does your homunculus resemble? Elf? Dwarf? Human? etc) High Elf 

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted

shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour:

red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye colour, hairstyle, as well as clothing.)

Ori has quite longer hair than she has when she was a living high elf . Her eyes, though, are both differently shaped. One is round and one is a bit oval and her left eye is higher than the other. Her skin is pale white and  she tends to use rags for style. Though the color she likes for certain is gray so therefore, her clothes are gray. Sometimes the rags are ripped, but she has a love for them. Her toes, however, are broken so she tends to always limp with the toenails snipped off. Other than that, she pretty much spends time with other Homunculi wherever they might be.

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.)

Ori tends to be calm, and gentle. She thinks of things simply and likes to take time and think of things before doing actions. She does however know how to fight, and will cause an argument easily and win it! She thinks of her sisters and brothers as higher people than humans, elves, or any others. Also, she has barely any guilt in having to hurt someone. Having to do with her higher stance, and so on. Other than that, she pretty much just tends to do whatever pops into her intelligant brain. 

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Indeed. 

Accepted - And created.

On 21/02/2016 at 1:19 PM, Fiend422 said:

OOC

In-game name: TheFiend

RP

Character's name: Blackmane

Race:Human

Amount of time that the Character has been played: 20 hours

Homunculus name: Bravo

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air) Fire

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour: red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye colour, hairstyle, as well as clothing.) Red skin, his left eye is missing leaving nothing but a empty socket the body of the human was very muscular. He has a black beard leading up to slightly balding head pulled back into a bun, he usually wears nothing but gauntlets, boots and a ponco.

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.) He doesn't care much for furthering his intelligence nor does he think much about the future, but he loves self expression . The idea of death terrifies him to his unhuman core, so he started to leave works of art behind so that someone may remember him. He highly enjoys painting , playing his violin , and is even interested in the bard's guild.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: yes

Pending - I'll contact you.

On 28/02/2016 at 11:04 PM, MangoArt said:

OOC

RP

Character's name: Advucar

Race: High elf

Amount of time that the Character has been played: None, I was hoping that someone could create me for this

Homunculus name:  Terus

Key Symbol in the homunculus: Air, but he is prone to acting like one with a water symbol aswell, without the bonus.

Appearance of homunculus: A somewhat tall homunculus with silver hair that refuses to grow on a few patches on his head. It seems that one of his ears is just a hole in his head. He has mismatched eyes, one purple and the other a dull grey. He wears blue robes and is missing the finger nail on his left index finger.

Personality of Homunculus: He is clever and mischievous. He is not inherently evil, but he might pickpocket someone every now and then or pull an unintentionally harmful prank. He is a diplomatic fellow, and won't attack you if you don't provoke him. He is rather quiet, but will speak his mind if need be.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yep!

btw, if someone's willing to create me, forum pm me.

Denied - I'm afraid this wasn't enough. You can send me a pm and we can talk further.

Now, I'm going to add a new thing as well. Mostly... we have some homunculi to make (mostly Deviants) and we'll want some players for them. For now, we have three to make:

Water Deviant - Made from a Blonde Human. No disfigurments are impossed. His skin will of course have to take some pigment of blue.

Fire Deviant - Made from a very ugly and sick goblin. He's ugly, he's filled with blisters, he has an arm shorter than the other, he's red skinned. Best part is that even with all these disfigurments, he'll still be able to fit right in with the orcs (heck, the one I killed to get the body was)

OOC

RP

Homunculus name: Darius

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air): Water

Race: (what descendant race does your homunculus resemble? Elf? Dwarf? Human? etc) Human

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour: red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye colour, hairstyle, as well as clothing.) A young human male with curly blonde hair with some...er...'minor' deformities. On his right arm, he has no fingernails. On his left arm, he has no pinky nor does he have a middle finger on said hand. It seems that his shoulder is permanently dislocated as well. It also happens that his left nostril is nonexistent and his left eye is very bloodshot. His skin is a sky blue color with blotches of a darker blue.

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.) He is a very calm fellow, but he is a bit of a fearful person when encountering people who are a lot stronger than him. He can be a little bit mischievous, but his main issue is that he's a bit of a kleptomaniac. He does NOT like elves and gets very scared whenever orcs are mentioned or around. He's also quite cheery, and will do anything for his fellow homunculi. He always has a peachy smile on his disfigured face.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yes I dun diddly do!

27 minutes ago, MangoArt said:

OOC

RP

Homunculus name: Darius

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air): Water

Race: (what descendant race does your homunculus resemble? Elf? Dwarf? Human? etc) Human

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour: red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye colour, hairstyle, as well as clothing.) A young human male with curly blonde hair with some...er...'minor' deformities. On his right arm, he has no fingernails. On his left arm, he has no pinky nor does he have a middle finger on said hand. It seems that his shoulder is permanently dislocated as well. It also happens that his left nostril is nonexistent and his left eye is very bloodshot. His skin is a sky blue color with blotches of a darker blue.

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.) He is a very calm fellow, but he is a bit of a fearful person when encountering people who are a lot stronger than him. He can be a little bit mischievous, but his main issue is that he's a bit of a kleptomaniac. He does NOT like elves and gets very scared whenever orcs are mentioned or around. He's also quite cheery, and will do anything for his fellow homunculi. He always has a peachy smile on his disfigured face.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yes I dun diddly do!

Accepted

OOC

In-game name: Seargeant_Cat

RP

Homunculus name: Aithne

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air): Fire

Race: (what descendant race does your homunculus resemble? Elf? Dwarf? Human? etc): Human, Female

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour: red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye colour, hairstyle, as well as clothing.):

Red-tinted skin tone, short shaggy brown hair, Crooked nose and 3 fingers on her left hand with a pinky missing on her right, Dull hazel brown eyes. Stands at around 5'6 with an average build.

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.): Aithne will act by instinct reacting quickly, depending mostly on the situation whether or not she reacts well. She might seem just overly passionate about her beliefs in things although you'd quickly learn from speaking to her that she's exaggerates all her emotions greatly.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yes, I am and I do

17 hours ago, seargeant_cat said:

OOC

In-game name: Seargeant_Cat

RP

Homunculus name: Aithne

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air): Fire

Race: (what descendant race does your homunculus resemble? Elf? Dwarf? Human? etc): Human, Female

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour: red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye colour, hairstyle, as well as clothing.):

Red-tinted skin tone, short shaggy brown hair, Crooked nose and 3 fingers on her left hand with a pinky missing on her right, Dull hazel brown eyes. Stands at around 5'6 with an average build.

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.): Aithne will act by instinct reacting quickly, depending mostly on the situation whether or not she reacts well. She might seem just overly passionate about her beliefs in things although you'd quickly learn from speaking to her that she's exaggerates all her emotions greatly.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yes, I am and I do

Accepted - You will be created soonish.

OOC

In-game name: Asimulum

Skype: (just so we can keep in touch with you) I will PM it ;3

RP

Character's name: Nymhaldin Arathindin Birathan

Race: Mali'Ame

Amount of time that the Character has been played: I don't offically know, though we agreed on that thing in PM's ;3

Homunculus name: Pylos

Key Symbol in the homunculus: (fire, water, earth, or air) Air

Appearance of homunculus: (Remember, your homunculus must be have slight disfigurements, such as a ripped eye, twisted shoulder, hunch, leg longer than the other, missing/extra fingers, etc. Also, the homunculus’ skin must be closer to the Symbol’s colour: red for fire, blue for water, yellow for earth, and white for air. Aside from that, you are free to choose eye color, hairstyle, as well as clothing.) Pylos' right hand is missing the pinky finger, and his left-eye appears to be completely missing, his right eye is a bright shade of yellow. He has a lighter, very very pale shade of skin, having been pale for an Ame already and due to his symbol, and his hair has lightened in color dramatically, now a pale blonde, which has grown out quite a bit and now exceeds his shoulders. He is roughly 6ft4', with a quite thin build. 

Personality of Homunculus: (It’s best to have your homunculus have some traits from their key symbol. For example: Fire homunculi are more temperamental and easier to anger, as well as more destructive than the other three. Although they may be caring and gentle, depending on which side of the Symbol you want to take.) Due to his Air Symbol, he is quite thoughtful, his thoughts faster then most people's. Though he is a little stubborn, and has a tendency to get lost in his thoughts. He does not get angry very easily, he usually has a very calm and collected thought process and emotional status towards most situations, though another thing is that he appears to not care for a lot of things, at least towards thing's he doesn't find interesting, or worth his time.

Are you aware of the PK cause and do you agree that your character will be PK’ed if one of conditions are met?: Yes I am.