The League of Aym.

Xygim

In the darkest, dampest, most dangerous alleys in Vailor there are posters heralding the call of Aym

On the poster it contains information about  a cult and a god.

""For I have seen Aym I am powerful." - Ambriel
    Aym is apparently a power god who challenges all false gods with his might and power. He believes that the only way to be recognized by his to love violence and have a passion for glory and killing. He thinks that the only time somebody can truely be alive is when they are killing, dying, or dead. He is said to love anybody who has ever thought of joining his cause. He thinks that all are worthy and all have the capacity to join him. He does not look down on any that can hurt another thing. They believe that when someone has died they go to be part of Ayms army in his paradise. They also believe that the person who speaks for Aym should be listened to without question. But they also stress that Aym and the prophet he has chosen are both fair and just.  When the current prophet dies, he or she would have written down the name of their successor. But if this person seems unfit there can be a vote of vote of the members of the League. Currently Ambriel is the leader of the league and the prophet of Aym. The sword of Aym which is weilded by the prophet, has runic symbols on it. The symbols on the sword include some prayers and a language that Ambriel has written based on what she has claimed Aym has told her. "

At the bottom of the page it contains information about how to join Ayms League.

At the bottom of the page it contains information on how to join the League along with an application:

"If you would like to join you should contact the leader Ambriel ((Vergilius_)) if you would like to meet her in person just send a bird. But send in an application first."

Application:

Name:

Race:

Reason for joining:

Current Occupation if applicable: 

Rank you desire: 

(( Beware edge lays ahead my friends!)) 

((The ranks of Aym:

Deity: Aym 
Prophet of Aym: Ambriel
Keeper of Aym: Irrin'athri
Grand Guard of Aym: Syth
Knight of Aym: "Billy", 
Hirnaeranin

Forge of Aym: "The Hammer."
Bride of Aym: "Eclipse"
Ancestor of Aym: Faenor
Zealot of Aym: Gabriella.
Friend of Aym: 'Helio'))

(( just something that should be noted is that Aym is technically not a real god just a belief.))

Send the information under the bridge in the caliphate. We have people waiting.

"Kill the heretics. . . yes, them." A rather irritated necromancer comments to one of his acolytes.

Application:

Name: "Eclipse"

Race: Mali'Ker

Reason for joining: "I have been called by Aym, i will follow his word."

Current Occupation if applicable: N/A

Just now, Krydini said:

Application:

Name: "Eclipse"

Race: Mali'Ker

Reason for joining: "I have been called by Aym, i will follow his word."

Current Occupation if applicable: N/A

Accepted! Welcome Bride of Aym.

((Just going to point out, you shouldn't have a list of names that's on a public thread. People like the kha metagame that stuff.))

1 minute ago, The Pink Lion said:

((Just going to point out, you shouldn't have a list of names that's on a public thread. People like the kha metagame that stuff.))

And the magic (( )) goes up!

A stray elf wonders where he is sending his bird (birds can't just scour Vailor looking for people :P)

Just now, The Cheshire Neko said:

I am not allowing this Vergilius, at least not at my farmstead. Find anything place to house your culty beliefs.

((Rply my character ambriel is just using the farmstead to receive messages. See bride of Aym))

Just now, Vergilius said:

((Rply my character ambriel is just using the farmstead to receive messages. See bride of Aym))

I don't care, you went and specifically asked kry instead of me even though i own that land. I don't care if its just for messages, i dont want my farmstead, my ORPHANAGE to be part of your criminal activities 

1 minute ago, The Cheshire Neko said:

I don't care, you went and specifically asked kry instead of me even though i own that land. I don't care if its just for messages, i dont want my farmstead, my ORPHANAGE to be part of your criminal activities 

(( This is all RP remember... I didn't specifically do this just for the downfall of you. My character had recruited Krytonya ("Eclipse") and had told that whatever Ambriel wants Aym wants. Now please stop this ooc fest)))

1 minute ago, pinkcrown13 said:

Application:

Name: Gabriella

Race: High Elf

Reason for joining: I believe in Aym

Current Occupation if applicable: 

Accepted ~ Welcome young Zealot of Aym.

12 hours ago, Kylo Ren said:

"Kill the heretics. . . yes, them." A rather irritated necromancer comments to one of his acolytes.

Faenor would nod his head to his Teacher's words "Of course." he would say with a smile.