The League of Aym.

Xygim

Just now, May The Red Light Guide YE said:

"Yes we shall! Meet us in the caliphate actually. Do not worry we are a friendly folk!" (( What is your IGN?)) 

((hooplaaah)) 

*At the bottom of the poster there is a small note attached  it reads*

Remember you will be tested after you apply.

"Blessed is the Prophet, prophet of Aym."

~Bride of Aym Eclipse 

The prophet wins.

The prophet has been let out and is still alive. She has won victory over the people who had imprisoned her. She has been spared by the red light. The power of Aym overpowers GOD! This is our first sign of Ayms wonderful power. When a prophet loses their tongue, if their cause is right. It always regrows. MAY THE RED LIGHT BLESS YOU AND OVER COME ALL FALSE GODS!

7 minutes ago, May The Red Light Guide YE said:

The prophet wins.

The prophet has been let out and is still alive. She has won victory over the people who had imprisoned her. She has been spared by the red light. The power of Aym overpowers GOD! This is our first sign of Ayms wonderful power. When a prophet loses their tongue, if their cause is right. It always regrows. MAY THE RED LIGHT BLESS YOU AND OVER COME ALL FALSE GODS!

"What. We chopped off her tongue and branded her. Now she will know no mercy. Nor will GOD."

Speaks Lucien.

Father Timothy the Hermit wishes he had her tongue in a glass jar on his mantle.

Just now, Sugs said:

Father Timothy the Hermit would now have her tongue in a glass jar on his mantle.

The tongue would have been put in a box and given to 'Ambriel'.

*A document is posted in Felsen* 

Any individuals of the League of Aym or persons who have any involvement with said group are herein banished from the crown-lands and the surrounding lands. If found they will be put on trial and sentenced to death. 

Signed,

General Josef Vladov, Bulwark of the Crownlands and Istria

Ambriel opens her mouth and begins to speak her first real message:

"We were called heretics. We were struck down, I was hurt and had my tongue chopped out. But the red mist has settled upon me and my tongue has sprouted back. I am calling all to believe in Aym. This may have been seen as a warning but I see this as a rebirth, a warning, a herald from the true deity! This is a calling to all who will believe in Aym! This is my test, nae, our test! The test of our faith! We shall be victorious!"

28 minutes ago, EdgyMagey said:

((Draven?

Welcome to the league of DRAAAVEN

The insatiable ghoul abomination with a snake-like mouth design wobbles in the desert of Caliphate, closer to the League of Aym , dragging his meat hook hand in the harsh desert sand and his short sword arm lifted slightly closer to his chest , his goal to eliminate the members. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXy3mYzkws

37 minutes ago, EdgyMagey said:

(Draven?

(( ??

Application:

Name: 'Helio'

Race: High Elf

Reason for joining: For the ablige of blood.

Current Occupation if applicable: 

Rank you desire: (Highest **** of ****)

4 minutes ago, Riven~ said:

Application:

Name: 'Helio'

Race: High Elf

Reason for joining: For the ablige of blood.

Current Occupation if applicable: 

Rank you desire: (Highest **** of ****)

Accepted ~ Welcome Helio. You are now a Friend of Aym.