The League of Aym.

Xygim

On 1/11/2016 at 4:33 PM, Crazy Cult Lady Ambriel said:

Ambriel opens her mouth and begins to speak her first real message:

"We were called heretics. We were struck down, I was hurt and had my tongue chopped out. But the red mist has settled upon me and my tongue has sprouted back. I am calling all to believe in Aym. This may have been seen as a warning but I see this as a rebirth, a warning, a herald from the true deity! This is a calling to all who will believe in Aym! This is my test, nae, our test! The test of our faith! We shall be victorious!"

"It would appear a fledgling cult is centered upon me," speaks a figure quietly as he idly flexed his fingers, a crimson mist coursing down his fingertips. "Odd, do you not agree Templar? I am flattered, but their demise still means much to me."

Application:

Name: Hirnaeranin

Race: Kha

Reason for joining: Looking for temporary, perhaps longterm home.

Current Occupation if applicable: Knight? Pvper? Sure.

Rank you desire: Something pvp heavy.

Just now, Hirnaeranin said:

Application:

Name: Hirnaeranin

Race: Kha

Reason for joining: Looking for temporary, perhaps longterm home.

Current Occupation if applicable: Knight? Pvper? Sure.

Rank you desire: Something pvp heavy.

Welcome Knight of Aym. (( Just keep in mind that this is an RP post. So don't use words like PVPer. Ik you're new so I don't mind.))

Application:

Name: Carver Ilianos

Race: Wood elf

Reason for joining: For a kiss

Current Occupation if applicable:  n/a

Rank you desire: 

1 minute ago, jjujack said:

Application:

Name: Carver Ilianos

Race: Wood elf

Reason for joining: For a kiss

Current Occupation if applicable:  n/a

Rank you desire: 

Accepted ~ Friend of Aym ~ Kiss = Punch in gut.

Satisfied with his scouting, Betrand sheathes his sword and rises to his feet. Making his way down below the bridge, he opens his satchel and pulls out a piece of sealed parchment. A lorraine cross is drawn on the outside of the missive, under which the word "Aym" is seen. Were someone to open the letter, it would read,

"Name: Bertrand

Race: Human

Reason for joining: For Him.

Current Occupation if applicable: None. 

Rank you desire: I desire no titleage."

5 hours ago, AGiantPie said:

Satisfied with his scouting, Betrand sheathes his sword and rises to his feet. Making his way down below the bridge, he opens his satchel and pulls out a piece of sealed parchment. A lorraine cross is drawn on the outside of the missive, under which the word "Aym" is seen. Were someone to open the letter, it would read,

"Name: Bertrand

Race: Human

Reason for joining: For Him.

Current Occupation if applicable: None. 

Rank you desire: I desire no titleage."

Pending ~ Humans are now being interviewed in person. Meet us in the caliphate.

2 hours ago, Crazy Cult Lady Ambriel said:

Pending ~ Humans are now being interviewed in person. Meet us in the caliphate.

(( Just a notice that it will be a few IRL days before I can log on, so. ))

As Drauch would slink down one of these 'dangerous' alleyways, his gaze would snag on the words written down it. After a brief pause, he'd rip the poster from it's spot, rolling it up and stuffing it somewhere to hold. 

"The hunt begins." the being cackles.

Gerrick strikes a demented leer onto his pale lips.

Tuitio Fidei

Tuitio Fidei, Protect the Faith. The task of all men of this Brotherhood, lest we forget our true goal of service to GOD. That is the reason that we, the Chaplain, Grandmaster and GOD do declare that all cults of malicious intent are to be purged, such as the so called ‘League of Aym’ and any other cults that are not the cult of GOD.

Signed
Jürgen von Herrick, faithful servant of the Blessed Father Peredono and of GOD and Chaplain of the Brotherhood of the Golden Crozier
Denis de Bar, faithful servant of GOD, Grandmaster of the Brotherhood of the Golden Crozier and Count of Drusco.

Semper Fidelis, Ave Lucien Deus Vult.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.