The Religion Of Daemon

tcs_tonsils_

Ramanya

(RAY-MUN-Yah)

[Daemon]

Followers of Ramanya: The Daemon’s

Religion

The Daemon’s serve the parasites as well as the great Daemon [Daemon], and believe that all are born corrupted, and that the only way to become pure is to let the [daemon’s, and therefore Ramanya, make you who you are supposed to be. Parasite digs into left arm and feeds off your life energy.

Origin

Aenguls and Daemons:

All names of Aenguls and Daemons: Aeriel, Dragur, Eshtael, Gazardiael, Metztli, Nemiisae, Tahariae, Wyrvun, Yeu Rthulu, Xan

Things already presided over:

peace, love, balance, curiosity, new beginnings, spiders, purity, justice, cold, virtue, contentment, compassion, order, guardianship, spirits (elemental, ancestral, immortal)

- Aeriel - Caretaker of Souls, and Aengul of peace and love. Arch-Aengul of God, the Creator. Patron of the Ascended.

- Eshtael - Aengul of Balance. Controls destiny of mortals.

- Gazardiael - Aengul of Curiousity, and New Beginnings. The Aengul that is most involved in Mortal affairs.

- Tahariae - Aengul of Purity and Justice. Patron of the Order of the Sacred Light.

- Wyrvun - Aengul of Cold and Virtue.

- Yeu Rthulu - Aengul of Contentment and Compassion.

- Xan - Aengul of Order and Guardianship. Patron of the Order of the Sacred Light.

- Dragur - The creator of Draagars from dragons, powerful beings of great knowledge.

- Metztli - The Daemon creator of the Kharajyr.

- Apohet - The Daemon creator of the Spiritual Plane that eventually was divided into the Elemental, Ancestral, and Immortal planes.

Parasite tiers

Tier 1:

Loose substances like dirt or sand as well as lower viscosity liquids like water and oil

Spikes are white

Separation from parasite leaves them very weak and sick, but they recover

Tier 2:

easily splintering/crumbling substances like wood or sandstone as well as medium viscosity liquids like swamp water and sludge

spikes are yellowish

Separation from parasite causes extreme loneliness and depression, never goes away, alway feels empty inside

Tier 3:

splintering/crumbling substances like obsidian, flint, or stone as well as high viscosity liquids such as honey and mud

spikes are orangish

Separation from parasite causes half insanity and a overwhelming loneliness and depression to the point of consideration of suicide

Tier 4:

All substances, including malleable and ductile things like iron and gold as well as gas like air (this can be used to put out fires and cause pressure waves, but is never lethal directly [at most highly concentrated could cause near knock out, but might have effects [like knocking a branch and it falling] that cause harm.

spikes are blood red

Separation from parasite means slow painful death over the span of a week

Magic

The pool is like this 'magical' liquid that causes hyper regrowth and updating, and it was like in a foggy room
Many holes on the bottom that all lead to a giant under-chasm that hold a bunch of the parasites
The liquid is hyper oxygenated to where you can breath in it
It bites you and you pass out
It then proceeds to burrow into your arm and connect to your nervous system
It then proceed to send signals throughout the body which mimic the brain, telling the body to change things in cell dna
The parasite shapes it's host to it's ideals using DNa changing
The liquid causes the body to change faster once the Dna is changed to match
The people believe that everything was born corrupted and must take on the purification and be "who you were meant to be" Which is just what the parasite wants you to be

While normally not drastic changes of race and gender happen, they are not unheard of

The parasite also can keep the appearance of age in check, but that does not mean eternal life

It means youth until your dead but It takes a lot of work on the parasite's part, especially from or to a kha, as, well it's a complete dna shatterment not adaptation

It would take a lot of work for any race

But some parasite really want their host to be an elven girl and they got a fat man dwarf

Also the parasite can use a mental assault to restructure you as a personality, but it needs energy, which it gets from The first feeding, which is a ceremony where you basically ceremoniously dip your arm in some really really unsafe to drink strong beer or wine

Story

Long, long ago in Aethera when nomad tribes roamed the land and the Descendants had not yet reached the realm, there was a tribe that lived next to a great forest. One rainy day, staggering out of the woods came a figure, staggering out of the woods. The tribesman scouts spotted the person and helped him into the village. When they received him, he said only one thing, handing a book, "Don't open this, but give it to the poorest child that can read in your village, they are to read it, it is necessary to save your village from a Daemon's wrath" With that the figure collapsed, unconscious.

The men got the person to their doctor, and then brought the book to Little Gecko (As he was called in their language), a little orphan by the age of 7, who knew how to read

and lived in a tiny tent lined with a mix of tanned cow, pig, and sheep skin discarded by others. The little boy was told to read it and to protect the book. The boy, after the men left, opened th book, and was immediately intrigued by it. On the front page their was a note "Little one, I know not your name, but read this, commit it to memory, tell no-one what it says until I have spoken with you. The fate of your village lies on you" So he sat down immediately and started reading, he marked important parts in the dirt next to him and immersed completely in the book.

The book spoke of three Deamons who took theform of dragons: Greydanus the Light, Bardanus the Dark, and Styrmdanus the Sacred, who ruled together as a triumvirate over the balance of the realms and individuals. Balance is different then order or chaos, but instead is like a evening out of energy. They gaurd the line of how much power is possible for one individual to obtain, whether through deity or through arcane magic, there is a limit of power one being can have. Balance also includes the crossing over of realms, and they grant rest to the souls who need to pass on to the greater realm.

They have gone unknown for ages, helping the world not fall apart, and now have had enough. They have started to refuse spirits the passage to the afterlife and let power be given by the deities in unnatural quantities. They refuse to do their job until they are recognized, and the entire realm might fall apart.

*The little boy finds another note. On the page*

"You are wondering why you alone can read this, and that is because I have been watching you, you are pure of heart, and a good person to take on the responsibility I will ask of you, read on, this is very important"

The symbol of the Three is as follows:

YOAzTwAMrde7UzdK8eZsPCMvGzZUEr9KAKUvMqYY

As you can see, white stands for Greydanus, black for Bardanus, and red for Styrmdanus.

*Again, a note is scribbled*

"Child, you have been chosen to become the prophet of these greatest of Daemons. This is your choice, but think about this: If I'm wrong or lying to you, what is lost? But if I'm right or telling the truth what is to lose? The whole world. If you accept your position, follow with these steps."

Draw the symbol of the Three in the sand, very large. Take a necklace that is carved with a indention to where the three prices can fit in ((like a round cake pan with the little centerpiece)) and place it around your neck. Carve the three parts out of a same, but different material (e.g. Backing is oak wood, light piece is birch wood, dark piece is spruce wood, sacred piece is acacia wood, all same, but different (another example would be with minerals)) Pray deeply, nonstop to the three Daemons in the middle of the sand marking. When one has accepted you, you will see their piece of the necklace glow in their color. If you gain all Three's pleasure, then you must take a knife and cut your throat, not enough to kill you of course, and smear the blood plentifully all over the backing of the necklace. Then take each piece, in the order they accepted you, and as you fit the pieces into the necklace, say "Let this be a symbol of my undying allegiance to You (all), the greatest Daemons". If they accept you fully as one of their own, then the blood will seal it into one necklace, permanently. Dawn the necklace as a symbol of your bondage to them, and be associated blessed with magic by no other deities, lest they get jealous and revoke you. Pray to them everyday, and offer them a piece of your food every time you eat. These Daemons have a bonus to serving them, they bless you their powers if you pray for them to, but their energy, be wary, has some side effects. Little boy, this remaining portion is all that you should expect or is needed to prepare you.

Hearing Their Voices

The first and foremost concept is hearing their voice and how to know when they wish to talk. When one of the Three wish to speak to you, their entire piece will light up, and you will feel that they want to talk. Let their voice come into your head, and they will talk. However, if their piece lights up but the dot does not, they wish to speak through you/be you. THis is a much bigger responsibility, and happens rarely happens but is not unheard of. This form of possession is sometimes used if one of the Three wants to defend their follower from being associated with another deity, for example, being recruited for Druidism.

The Offering of Food

One major item of business for worshipping is the offering of food.

You'll need lore acceptance for that magic section to be valid. I approve of the concise denominations given to the list of Aenguls and Daemons, though - but I am curious, what are the underlined names supposed to signify? If it implies Aengul or Daemonship, some underlinings are incorrect.

3 minutes ago, Swgrclan said:

You'll need lore acceptance for that magic section to be valid. I approve of the concise denominations given to the list of Aenguls and Daemons, though - but I am curious, what are the underlined names supposed to signify? If it implies Aengul or Daemonship, some underlining are incorrect.

I don't think that the Underlining mean anything... I will change them... an would you approve of the lore for that magic if I wrote a page on it... It would be used for nothing else but this guild.

I mean yeah the religion is fine, though I'm not too keen on the magic. A little too close to the imp parasite but much too convoluted, a bit difficult to understand.

This is true it was a bit hard for me to understand too.... but i needed comments on how to immprove it because i think it can be a really good religion

Lucien III sighs, archiving information on this false religion of GOD's servants, the Aengudaemons, and writing a letter to the Sepulchres.

3 minutes ago, Lucien III said:

Lucien III sighs, archiving information on this false religion of GOD's servants, the Aengudaemons, and writing a letter to the Sepulchres.

shut up

12 minutes ago, Lucien III said:

Osgod receives the letter, posting a description of the heretical religion on the Order's notice board.

[[ Some of the AenguDaemonica in the lore appear to have outdated descriptions. ]]

The necromancer's fingers curled inwards as a guttural hiss left his throat.

"Wot teh fawk di' ah jus' read and hear."  says Mr. Goldhand

[I literally dont know what the hell is going on here.]