The Dawnstride Voyagers

Crazybloxer

THE

DAWNSTRIDE VOYAGERS

7cca594661dc8cc1a4595d6fb87bd92f.jpg

"We ain't no damn pirates!" 

THE CREW:

The Dawnstride Voyagers were established in 1539, the Deep Cold, as a means to unite the budding sailors of  Vailor under a single banner, and is currently one of the most powerful and influential crews in Vailor. The crew revolves around expeditions, and adventures - it being the heart and soul of the organization. 

The crew will often partake in said expeditions for rare, and/or magical artifacts and treasures; as well as going on explorations for lands afar -or hunting for dangerous bounties, and great beasts. Loot, and treasure can be easily acquired during these voyages. Crewmates may opt in and out of hunts, and expeditions as they please.

As well as hosting voyages, and expeditions, the Dawnstride Voyager aims to provide an escape from the strict, draconian procedures of military guilds: allowing members of the crew to belong to other factions, and guilds; as well as having the freedom to pursue their other careers, and lifestyles. All crewmates are considered equal, though some are more equal than others, of course. 

It is the currently one of the most influential and powerful crews in all of Vailor, owning three large warships, and having a number of smaller vessels constructed. As well as that, it also owns various port towns, and cities: once having owned the ports of Seahelm itself.

HISTORY: 

The crew of the Dawnstride Voyagers originally started as a naval division for the Courland military, however after numerous disagreements, it was disbanded. However, this spurred on the idea of a crew - and a few years later, the Dawnstride Voyagers was set up in the city of Felsen. It proved to be hugely popular, and soon expanded to other cities. 

After that, a ship was promptly acquired: "The Tailor". However, this was sunk after a conflict with ghost pirates, and for a while the crew were without a proper ship. Though, another bigger, and better ship was built, thus restoring a proper central headquarters for the crew. 

The Dawnstride Voyagers have experienced many expeditions that some people cannot imagine. During our time we have fought Captain Skal Limlock and his ghost pirates twice. The Dawnstride Voyagers have also killed a giant spider, Kraken, and a basilisk. The group plans to claim bounties, and deliver cargo throughout Vailor.

RULES: ((WIP))

APPLICATION FORM: 

Spoiler

In-game name:

Roleplay name:

Skype (PM if desirable): 

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?): 

In-game name: Supahdat

Roleplay name: Alphar Ryce

Skype (PM if desirable): 

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?): istrian Legion

In-game name: LPStalker

Roleplay name: Jade Wycombe

Skype (PM if desirable): Pretty sure you already got it :)

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?): Of course not, I am stuck with my bloody PIRATE father.

In-game name: jamyei

Roleplay name: James Lancaster

Skype (PM if desirable): minecrafters999

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?): no

Garsto would smile, "So Nathan has finally put a poster up about it rather than those lazy men who sit about."

*looks up from the town tax papers*  "Good work."  *provides a golf clap and returns to the papers.*

In-game name: RaiderBlue

Roleplay name: Bravis Nria

Skype (PM if desirable): raiderblue1

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?):

21086wall.jpg

42 minutes ago, Crazybloxer said:

After that, a ship was promptly acquired: "The Tailor". However, this was sunk after a conflict with ghost pirates,

OOC: OKAY IM SORRY FOR SINKING YOUR SHIP! Love u bb <3

RP

Ja'Zar smiled, looking towards the paper, leaning upon his Draconic Staff.

"Took yah lawng enough, Naythan."

"The chance of travel--and thus study--and thus progress--is too good for a mali of my field of study to pass up if I were to say that maehr'sae hiylun'ehya was important to me. I just hope no one notices my absence at their Vallah churches."

Spoiler

In-game name: Murdervish

Roleplay name: Sethperith Lucital

Skype (PM if desirable): You know it

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?): Other than my obligations to my fellow 'aheral, I am free to the lands of Vailor.

5 hours ago, Supahdat said:

In-game name: Supahdat

Roleplay name: Alphar Ryce

Skype (PM if desirable): 

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?): istrian Legion

5 hours ago, DahStalker said:

In-game name: LPStalker

Roleplay name: Jade Wycombe

Skype (PM if desirable): Pretty sure you already got it :)

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?): Of course not, I am stuck with my bloody PIRATE father.

5 hours ago, PinkGamerGirl said:

In-game name: termsofuse_bob

Roleplay name: Lily Ashdown

Skype (PM if desirable): ye already know :D

Do you belong to any other guilds (and if so, which?): nupppeeeee

ACCEPTED!