The Ride of the Istriots

calculusdesola

15 minutes ago, xxx said:

So, what region are you attacking from my friend?

Who are you

I still doubt the legitimacy of the warclaim, but I will allow it to sit and await for a conversation to develop between the two sides. As a reminder posting is restricted to faction leaders only. All further post outside of that will be hidden with the player receiving a warning point.

1 minute ago, xxx said:

An Istrian

I think the ACL will found a siege camp going east of Dour Watch to answer your question

I just want to say we really really like your rap music video gif and signature by the way.  I think it is intriguing and makes your posts more cool.

6 minutes ago, Liam Sawyer said:

I think the ACL will found a siege camp going east of Dour Watch to answer your question

I just want to say we really really like your rap music video gif and signature by the way.  I think it is intriguing and makes your posts more cool.

I appreciate your sarcasm, it surely makes you seem superior to me. And my 'rap music video gif' is Pharrell Williams, one of the greatest producers and songwriters in modern music. My signature is a tribute to the genius of the Def Jam owned label of G.O.O.D. Music. Music is a passion of mine, not a way to showcase some sense of ambience in my posts.

8 minutes ago, xxx said:

I appreciate your sarcasm, it surely makes you seem superior to me. And my 'rap music video gif' is Pharrell Williams, one of the greatest producers and songwriters in modern music. My signature is a tribute to the genius of the Def Jam owned label of G.O.O.D. Music. Music is a passion of mine, not a way to showcase some sense of ambience in my posts.

I see.

Well, be seeing you on the battlefield soon, my African friend.

2 minutes ago, Liam Sawyer said:

I see.

Well, be seeing you on the battlefield soon, my African friend.

That you will, I am a Commander of the Levy. And I am Italian, not African.

42 minutes ago, Fireheart said:

I still doubt the legitimacy of the warclaim, but I will allow it to sit and await for a conversation to develop between the two sides. As a reminder posting is restricted to faction leaders only. All further post outside of that will be hidden with the player receiving a warning point.

I posted a thread called the Ultimatum of Istria the other day in the human RP forum which had a legit backstory to this warclaim but forum moderators decided to lock the thread, warn everybody posting in it and then delete the thread

1 minute ago, Liam Sawyer said:

I posted a thread called the Ultimatum of Istria the other day in the human RP forum which had a legit backstory to this warclaim but forum moderators decided to lock the thread, warn everybody posting in it and then delete the thread

So friend, I still don't understand what region you are attacking from. May you explain?

"If you do not have an adjacent region to your target, you cannot wage war on a territory, unless you have permission to pass through adjacent friendly territory."

-War Rules

5 hours ago, xxx said:

So friend, I still don't understand what region you are attacking from. May you explain?

"If you do not have an adjacent region to your target, you cannot wage war on a territory, unless you have permission to pass through adjacent friendly territory."

-War Rules

Surely things would be different for guilds and organizations. Just accept the warclaim and take the RP like men, friendo.

6 hours ago, Liam Sawyer said:

Firstly, youve been offline for over a month. Just stop your memeing. Secondly, there is no viable way for you to attack. Lima flattened Dour Watch and everything in it. I dont know how you would get a legion through the various regions surrounding without being noticed.

I'd not let this memetrash start tbh.

Not sure why I was banned on liam sawyer but I will use this forum account to manage this warclaim it's a guild account used by different people thx FMs x

11 hours ago, xxx said:

-War Rules

5 hours ago, KIIWIKILLA said:

Firstly, youve been offline for over a month. Just stop your memeing. Secondly, there is no viable way for you to attack. Lima flattened Dour Watch and everything in it. I dont know how you would get a legion through the various regions surrounding without being noticed.

For all you know icly we assembled a host of bandits out in the Drusco woods east.  I have a strong claim on d_istria and I would like to claim it if possible.  Everything I do at this point is viable considering I founded the duchy

Besides, I'm not doing this for victory.  This is an opportunity to prove your worth leading my lands.  Oren needs a bit of spice.  It's time to be more progressive and tolerant of new ideas and cultures.  I am not kidding!

Also I misread your post, didn't realize DW got razed.  RIP my castle.  may the Legion attack Ravenna from the north (making our starting position the same)

3 hours ago, Ballnazor said:

Accepted, oren will be there.

Rogered, Oren will also be there.