[Complete]{BUYING} Cows

ChaoticallyCheshire

All over Vailor would be fliers with neat, blackened ink words on them.

"I am in search of two cows to take home and milk, breed and such. If you have two cows that you are willing to sell, bird Arabella Delevoy, good day!"

OOC INFO: My IGN is TheCheshireNeko

Anima would seek out the buyer.

"Do you still need cows and if so where do you need them? What town?"

1 minute ago, Rebbie11 said:

Anima would seek out the buyer.

"Do you still need cows and if so where do you need them? What town?"

Arabella would send him a letter back

"I need them in the kha island, can you deliver them there?"

"seek her* out" XD

"The Kha island has no bridge, correct? It will be a difficult task as my cows care not for boats however may be possible. Would you be willing to help the transfer in case of bandits, as for some bizarre reason bandits often take notice of cattle shipments.

My asking price is 175 mina each as they have many uses and, unfortunately for sellers, supply an unlimited demand for those who know how to breed. If you can agree on the price and to oversee the shipment then we have a deal.

-Anima Haemiel"

56 minutes ago, Rebbie11 said:

"seek her* out" XD

"The Kha island has no bridge, correct? It will be a difficult task as my cows care not for boats however may be possible. Would you be willing to help the transfer in case of bandits, as for some bizarre reason bandits often take notice of cattle shipments.

My asking price is 175 mina each as they have many uses and, unfortunately for sellers, supply an unlimited demand for those who know how to breed. If you can agree on the price and to oversee the shipment then we have a deal.

-Anima Haemiel"

Arabella sends him another bird

"I can bring some of my friends to help oversee it and as for the price i can definitely 

do that. When can we do the shipment?"

OOC: I can be on in roughly 20 minutes if ur available now, otherwise give me a time/timezone and ill see what i can do

2 minutes ago, Rebbie11 said:

OOC: I can be on in roughly 20 minutes if ur available now, otherwise give me a time/timezone and ill see what i can do

OOC: I will be on then, we can do the transportation then

{Sorry, repost}

Trade Completed.