[Playable] Arcane Familiars - A Mage's Construct

1 hour ago, ArcanicFable said:

I don't see the reason as to why. For now, I'll keep it as is but if you give me a good reason, I'll add it in.

Arcane Puppetry was removed for that reason I believe. If you have an atronach away from the Mage/master and you are feeding information from the atronach to other atronachs or Mage, etc... I think you will run into trouble!

Just now, BrandNewKitten said:

Arcane Puppetry was removed for that reason I believe

I'm sure it was removed because only one person knew it, and that person just kept 'suicide mission'ing as their character's puppet.

Just now, BrandNewKitten said:

If you have an atronach away from the Mage/master and you are feeding information from the atronach to other atronachs or Mage, etc... I think you will run into trouble!

So long as it isn't stunts like Arcane Puppetry, I think it'll be fine. I'll keep that in mind and heavily consider adding that Redline in though.

Just a few general questions, not so much about the lore more. How many active teachers are there for this currently, or users? I've yet to see one of these creatures in game even though it was released in Feb of this year. Granted I was gone during the summer but I've been around enough after the acceptance of this lore and a month or two now. 

1 hour ago, Wendigo said:

Just a few general questions, not so much about the lore more. How many active teachers are there for this currently, or users? I've yet to see one of these creatures in game even though it was released in Feb of this year. Granted I was gone during the summer but I've been around enough after the acceptance of this lore and a month or two now. 

Two teachers, three practicuers. Issue is no one  to talk to us about it, lol. Hopefully this lore will spark some activity and or want to learn how to makr atronachs 

1 hour ago, ArcanicFable said:

Issue is no one  to talk to us about it, lol. Hopefully this lore will spark some activity and or want to learn how to makr atronachs 

I don't think the issue lies with us not talking to you about it(you being everyone involved with familiars), the issue is I don't believe anyone knows about it rply. So maybe figure out a way to spread this rply and get activity going for this lore.

2 hours ago, Wendigo said:

I don't think the issue lies with us not talking to you about it(you being everyone involved with familiars), the issue is I don't believe anyone knows about it rply. So maybe figure out a way to spread this rply and get activity going for this lore.

The information was present in rp during vailor, which effectively showed myself and combustionary as the head of the atronach project. I'll be sure to spread more info though.

The Atronach's issues stem from the forging lore itself and thus can not be fully reworked until the magic is addressed. More on this will be elaborated on later when we deal with the magic. As such, this lore is being moved to the rework section, but this is for future reference. It will receive the same 1 month treatment as the rest of creatures when the magic is handled, which should occur in the next few weeks.

This lore has been moved to the Pending Fixes subforum.