The Carrenguard

JuliusAakerlund

The Carrenguard

Carrenguard.png

The Duty

The Carrenguard stand as the newly appointed mainforce of the Colborn levy, its duties extended not only to the fields of war but also that of upholding law and order.

It is its duty to do such within the lands of Erochland and to uphold their oaths to do it to their best capabilities. As such The Carrenguard stand as a honorable group one which holds a reputable duty and a reputation that shalt not be tarnished by the members within. It being of utmost importance as they serve not only as Colbornian retinue but as direct forces underneath Prince Alexander Horen himself. Men amongst men and kin of kin these men and women hold a important position within the highlander people as keepers of peace.

TheKnightOath1.png

The Oath

“Swear you to protect me and my people, no matter the cost of your own well being?”

“Swear you to safeguard my honor and my family in name or flesh?”

“Swear you to uphold the laws and justice that are the contents of our rule?”

“Then serve me and my people rightfully and you shall be rewarded like those before you.”

MedievalWar.png

Centralization of military

Those who serve with righteous will and those whom serve with their life at a balance must be compensated, for one that does his duty should be able to provide housing and food for their kin. It is only natural as such that with a government centralized that The Carrenguard is payed a weekly coinage, a tribute that increases depending on ranking a reward upon servitude and the showing of talent. This weekly pay however being able to be cut as punishment were one too miss conduct themselves in The Carrenguards name.

Rekrut

(Payed 50 mina weekly)

“You men the Rekruts which we herald, you must take your sword and sharpen it quick for there are no excuses on the field of combat.” -Carr Colborn

Carrenguard1.gif

Mann bei Schwerter

(Payed 100 mina weekly)

“The sword has a edge only as sharp as its wielder, once one can make it sharp enough you are worthy to stand next to your brothers with pride in your eyes.” -Eirik Colborn

Carrenguard2.gif

Ehrenmann

(Payed 150 mina weekly)

“Men of men, kin of kin you are the pride of our people you must show that pride and confidence so others may follow by your example.” -Marik of Siegrad

Coat.gif

Ehrengarde

(Payed 200 mina weekly)

“One can only sharpen the sword so far, eventually one must look further than the sword to outdo those whom have a sword just as sharp. You men of the Ehrengarde are those few whom proved themselves capable, stand before me with pride and show no fear.” -Alexander Horen

Carrenguard4.gif

The Joining of Ranks

To those honorable men and women which wish to join the ranks of this prideful force of righteous fighters, we call out to you for if you will it we will provide to you housing for no fee and nay taxation. Join you us on this day you are kin of kin and as such we work towards each other's well being. Sign you your name and you will have a home so don’t dismay.

(Application form) (My Skype is Juliusaakerlund)

MC name:

Do you wish to be provided with housing?:

Previous occupations:

Cool I might join us his when me character is older

MC name: jamyei

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: sure

Previous occupations: hunter/food seller

7 minutes ago, Jamyei said:

MC name: jamyei

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: sure

Previous occupations: hunter/food seller

APPROVED

Welcome to The Carrenguard!

"**** you caerngard was better" says a very old man in a fur hat, waving his tattered black and gold tabard in his hand.

MC name: cianann1212

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: I expect to have sizeable underground area with many stalagmites and tites. 

Previous occupations: Ore Slave, Your Dwed Chum, Manservant, Professional Insulter, Stone fucker, Architech.  

I expect to be started off as a Ehrengarde or otherwise my talents will be wasted.

MC name: susitsu

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: yas

Previous occupations: colborn levy bby forever loyal

1 minute ago, cianann1212 said:

MC name: cianann1212

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: I expect to have sizeable underground area with many stalagmites and tites. 

Previous occupations: Ore Slave, Your Dwed Chum, Manservant, Professional Insulter, Stone fucker, Architech.  

I expect to be started off as a Ehrengarde or otherwise my talents will be wasted.

APPROVED

Just now, DoctorKillinger said:

MC name: DoctorKillinger

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: Yis

Previous occupations: Miner / blacksmith

APPROVED

MC name: Sanguine415

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: Only the frattest of houses.

Previous occupations: Excellent babysitter.

MC name: BuildingCat_

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: Yes, although I already am.

Previous occupations: Warrior

6 minutes ago, Cat_ said:

MC name: BuildingCat_

Do you wish to be provided with housing?: Yes, although I already am.

Previous occupations: Warrior

APPROVED

http://prntscr.com/a8sf2w

A stout, regal man looms over the town of Carrenhall, shouting to all who care to listen, "Come one come all the Carrenguard is a guild on the rise!"