The Shortbeasts of Shovelhood.

Ioannis

The First Hafling regiment called The Shovelhood, after a lot of consideration, decided that the humans of Felsen are too weak to defend their own city. Ronnor McRoccerg stands infront of his halflings, all wearing plate and ready for war. "Brothers and sisters of the Shovelhood, it is time to strike! The humans are too weak to protect their city. So we will claim it!"

WARCLAIM

Type of battle: Skirmish.

Date And Time: 5 est, 5/3/16

Side A: [Initiators] Halflings of the Shovelhood.

Side B: [Receivers] The Orenian Empire.

Location and boundaries: Outside of Felsen.

Terms of Victory

If the attackers/defenders are all killed or driven away from the battlefield.

Upon Victory For...

If the attackers win, Felsen will be warclaimed.

If the defenders win, Felsen wont get warclaimed for 29 days.

Side A: The halflings of the Shovelhood and allies.

Side B: The Orenian Empire and no allies.

Rules

-All server rules apply.

- No golden apples.

-No potions.

- No any type of armor.

-Only wooden sticks.

((Yo this is not a meme :( ))

This warclaim shall be denied on the following points given. I suggest that if the attacking faction wishes to actually attack Felsen that they meet and fix the issues posted below.

1. Your RP claim to attack Felsen is weak. There is no insight as to why your faction wishes to attack Oren and I ask that you provide further insight and RP as to why this is taking place.

2. You date and time are too far off. A plethora of events can transpire in this time period and I would ask that you either hold off from posting up until a week from that point or to change your date altogether.  

3. Side B is stated in rules that they will not be allowed to invite allies. You will need to state why so and how it makes sense. The whole "Because we're attacking right outside their city as a sneak attack" won't work.

4. Location is invalid as to how an army is capable of marching to the front gates of Felsen. Either specify the region you are attacking to and how it makes sense or speak to me privately so I can point you in the correct direction. 

5. Rules 2-5 make no sense nor would they be allowed. Take it out.

5.1 Your warclaim is literally a meme, get out.

With that I will deny this topic. You may reach me out on Skype if you truly feel like this is a mistake, however, I will ban you if you waste my time further with bullshit. Post like this should be placed in off-topic.