[Playable Creature] The Lasairi

Nummy

Question

If this is accepted, how would we get to play them, would you be the first to play one and curse someone, then they curse one, and so on?

Question

If this is accepted, how would we get to play them, would you be the first to play one and curse someone, then they curse one, and so on?

Only the leader of the group can give out the curse. Yes, it would be along that line, but it would remain as a small group. 

*clapz* woo yey

Also honestly if it is accepted I'd see about prodding the dev team for waterbreathing buff.

Honestly we need some more water-based creatures and etc. Its a realm fairly unexplored by the server lore and etc.

These really aren't similar at all to 'sirens' by LotC standards aside from the singing; The description for LotC sirens is "The upper body of a siren is known to be a beautiful lady. The lower body however is completely bird like. Their legs and waist are covered in feathers. Their feet are large talons. "

There are currently only 5 water-based creatures in the creature index; Vodniks (zombie like thing), Skelts (insect like things), Pleskana (only one that is actually a marine animal), Kelpie (water spirit), and Sirens, which just live on islands in the sea and not the sea itself.

So I feel like the sea/ocean is a ripe theme for LoTC creatures, playable or otherwise.

1 minute ago, TeaLulu said:

*clapz* woo yey

Also honestly if it is accepted I'd see about prodding the dev team for waterbreathing buff.

same

29 minutes ago, TeaLulu said:

*clapz* woo yey

Honestly we need some more water-based creatures and etc. Its a realm fairly unexplored by the server lore and etc.

These really aren't similar at all to 'sirens' by LotC standards aside from the singing; The description for LotC sirens is "The upper body of a siren is known to be a beautiful lady. The lower body however is completely bird like. Their legs and waist are covered in feathers. Their feet are large talons. "

There are currently only 5 water-based creatures in the creature index; Vodniks (zombie like thing), Skelts (insect like things), Pleskana (only one that is actually a marine animal), Kelpie (water spirit), and Sirens, which just live on islands in the sea and not the sea itself.

So I feel like the sea/ocean is a ripe theme for LoTC creatures, playable or otherwise.

theres already a buff for water breath, necrolytes have it afaik

1 hour ago, KarmaDelta said:

I like it to be honest.

I want to see underwater domed cities please or Atlantis.

same

1 hour ago, امين said:

same

distant maniacal laughter unrelated to this lore proposal

I like it, kinda reminds me of davy jones's curse in the pirates of the Caribbean, though they have a lot o weaknesses. It'd be cool to see another possible strength. It can be as simple as being able to preform water evocation more easily, or something of that sort. It'd be cool to see this a thing though so +1.

I like it a lot. Much could be fleshed out, and if it is contained like Frost Witches are, I believe this could provide very interesting role-play to the server. I myself would be interested in playing one and/or assisting you in the groups creation.

Although this is good and everything we already have too many playable things on the server that are corrupting and 'taking up space' I suggest you make this an event team creature.

My reasoning behind this is that. If this becomes a thing you're segregating another part of the sever which won't be very popular and kept in a small amount despite how much role play it brings. 

I see it as. 

If this gets accepted something else needs to be removed to help clear clutter. 

I know nobody will see dis...but sometimes I like to fill Seal caucus with acid til the guts are liquid. Then I crawl inside, hope out into the front yard with a kitty pool, and lay in it til I'm high.
Sooo ye +1!

shyseal.jpg
serious.gif