Hasheek Lore

GodEmperorFlam

28 minutes ago, Wendigo said:

The LT can correct me if I'm wrong, but back in November they made a decision that specifically stated that Fi mage's can neither sense nor cleanse a soul with a shade attached. I don't know if this is something you should correct or not, because in the sense of the soul and taint they are similar in that regard only as far as I can see. Otherwise I really like what you've done and it is something unique and new, as well as being very balanced. It's a plus one from me.

I was under the impression that it was fully possible to do so, but if what you said is true, I'll edit my piece to clear up any confusion towards Shades. From what I read in Connor's overhaul of the magic, I would think it's possible to remove something attached to the soul (I know Fi users have removed SP connections before and whatnot). So I think it would make sense for Fi to be able to do something similar for my lore piece. I'll check with the LT to see to what extent Fi has in terms of the soul though.

Thanks for the support and the feedback!

Myself personally, I tried pondering something new magical-wise and came up empty. It seemed like LOTC had the perfect amount, along with it all having flavor. This magic is new, balanced, and defiantly quality work. Props to you. +1 

Sounds really fleshed out and interesting. I'd personally like to see it on the server in action. Also, the homage to Princess Mononoke was pretty cool. Good luck! +1

1 hour ago, The Pink Lion said:

I was under the impression that it was fully possible to do so, but if what you said is true, I'll edit my piece to clear up any confusion towards Shades. From what I read in Connor's overhaul of the magic, I would think it's possible to remove something attached to the soul (I know Fi users have removed SP connections before and whatnot). So I think it would make sense for Fi to be able to do something similar for my lore piece. I'll check with the LT to see to what extent Fi has in terms of the soul though.

Thanks for the support and the feedback!

So I dug back in time and found this quote for you.

10d40a5ef86c1d05d967f4079957178c.png

I'm sure you'll want to confirm this yourself, but I hope this helps.

PLEASE PLEASE

+1 I like this lore, it'll provide more conflict RP for divine and Fi Magi. I presume this is Tayl trying to forge unification between all the divine mages and Fi?

Lore under review.

Unfortunately, this lore has been denied.

I am currently without the time to provide a full explanation, but be sure to PM me and I will give you the full reasoning.