Ascended

James

1 hour ago, Pinsir99 said:

Don't be like the clique-y necros of old.

(I love you necros don't hurt me <3)

Implying Necros ain't still cliquey. 

5 hours ago, TeaLulu said:

The Ascended from this moment on will not be the main protagonists of Lord of the Craft.

l m f a o the implication that they were before

I thought the ascended were being removed completely. What happened to that? why the cancellation?

Chill with all the negativity fam, you're penetrating my chakra with unwanted energy.

Nooooo I can't tell James he's endangered anymore D:, 

I'd love to visit on Meta again, maybe something I can finally do again. :O

I think you should be attempting to get more members in other timeszones, such as GMT Etc.. At the moment, as someone within GMT,  seeing an ascended is a Very rare event.

On 25 April 2016 at 7:11 AM, noahandreas said:

I think you should be attempting to get more members in other timeszones, such as GMT Etc.. At the moment, as someone within GMT,  seeing an ascended is a Very rare event.

I agree with this~

Although we have wonderful Blundermore. I'd love to see more Ascended in the GMT timezone or possibly some more European ones.

Right now the only Ascended in the GMT timezones are Blundermore, and Tiger (Who dropped off the face of the earth, rest his soul) I have people telling me whats going on in GMT, as well as blundy as to who should recieve scrolls ;) 

I'm assuming the required age to join ascended is the age to learn magic?

On 5/13/2016 at 5:13 AM, Fygmor said:

I'm assuming the required age to join ascended is the age to learn magic?

Yes.

Sorry for the delay to the answer on your question. I recently returned from finals, and have graduated high school :). The age to learn magic and required to join is 16. 

20 hours ago, James said:

Yes.

Sorry for the delay to the answer on your question. I recently returned from finals, and have graduated high school :). The age to learn magic and required to join is 16. 

kk thanks bab

1 hour ago, Fygmor said:

kk thanks bab

np. Let me know if you have any questions

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.