TheDarkNinja's-- Now Recruiting!

BlueBeard

The Dark Ninja's are a group which fight for revenge and freedom, also we hide in the darkness and we worship our god Iblees and we help out the undead by scoutin for items and killin unwanted people, including people who dont deserve to live and who just dont like there life. But we need to build power and our strength to take over the Land Of Ageis but we will need some recruits to start us off, but before you do that you should fill in this application right at the bottom:

Ranks

Soldier Ladder:

Commander- main weapon[ 100 level]

General- main weapon[70 level]

Captian- main weapon[ 50 level]

Private- main weapon[30 level]

Soldier -[Complete the Trials]

Recruit -[Get accepted][level 10 needed]

Ninja Ladder:

Head Ninja (Rendo)

Expert Ninja's - main weapon[100 level]

Elite Ninja- main weapon[70 level]

Secret Spy- main weapon[50]

Private Ninja's - main weapon[30 level]

Amatuar Ninja -[Get accepted][level 10 needed]

Info on The Ranks:

Commander

Commander is in the charge of all the soldiers and can give orders to any as he wishes.

General

General keeps everyone in order and makes sure everyones doin there job.

Captain

Captain is in charge of all the chores and items needin to be deilvered, and orders soldiers to go fetch these items.

Private

Private is just a more advanced rank as a soldier.

Trainee

A trainee trains all the soldiers and is in charge of all the trainin days.

Recruit

Recruit is basicaly a newcomer and needs to complete all the 4 trials.

Head Ninja

Well Head is kind of a tough job because hes in charge of all the assassains and runs the guild.

Expert Assassains

they are the most trained and powerful Ninja, best rank!

Elite Assassains

They are like the Expert Ninja's but they dont take part of dangerous missions.

Secret Spy

They gather information and locate high Targets such as, the kings, princes and princess's and they spy on other target what they get given to.

Private Ninja

They are super low profile Ninja's and get sent off to steal and rob others to get money for the guild.

Amatuar Ninja

They are the new comers and they cant go on missions yet.Until they proven there selves.

Rules

Dont Attack your own brothers

Always obey the Rules

Betrayl leads to death

Be nice to each other

PUNISHMENTS

Head cut off!

Drown!

Burn you alive!

Contracts

Assassaination- 100 Minas-200 Minas

Bodyguard- 300 Minas-500 Minas

Scare someone- 200 Minas-300 Minas

Application:

I.O name:

I.C name:

Villian application link:[Required]

Do you worship Iblees:

Why you want to join:[2-5 sentances]

Breif Description on your character:[4-7 sentances]

Main Weapon:[Axe, Sword, Bow]

Main Weapon Skill Level:[Required is in need to be over 10]

Do you accept the Rules:

Which Catagory you want to be in:[And why][soldier or Ninja]

We are currently savin up for a guild house costin over 40,000 minas so please donate some minas.

Allie's

Dark Brotherood

The Black hand

Signature:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2z587bo.png

((So one second your character wants to join the FOA and the next he worships Iblees?))

yes! to be honest I wanted to betray the FOA.

((You made several different characters and applied several times to join the FOA. I doubt that.

There are already quite a few iblees and assassin guilds. Perhaps seek them out

Aye ye right but i want to make us stronger, but good idea i mgiht think about it <_<

I might join I just need to make my villian application :D the soon I will get the gold package

so that would be a plus

I'm really against you being allowed to have a guild from what I saw in the FoA recruitment page, in fact, you should have gotten some temp or perm ban from the forums for the crap you pulled there. I'm suddenly for the guild approval team because of seeing this.

Please. God. Oh please don't make me suffer, First let me adress what is so horribly wrong here.

A- Since when does Aegis have Ninjas? Why not even think for fifteen minutes to make somthing Original? Also, Wht makes your guild different from any other, here let me make the lollipop guild. We aim to make lollipops. That's more original. oher then the fact you have the word "Ninja" all of your ranks are the same as the hundreds of other guilds.

B- They fight for Freedom while Worshipping Iblees? Iblees wants to ENSLAVE humanity. Also, you cannot work for Undead without A villain app, Which no offense, I doubt you have. Sidenote: I doubt the Undead would want a new pack of followers, In fact they HATED the Black Hand, and just dispersed the Minions.

C- I seriously doubt the BH accepted a alliance request, seeing as I think they were destroyed already. Please don't take what I said the Wrong way I don't know you, or hate you. Just please, Try making A lore past 4 contradictory sentences and Blandwash ranks.

Oh, yeah, that's another thing. The leaders of the Black Hand and Dark Brotherhood wouldn't sink this low. Thank you Wolfie.

If i was not used to him from the FOA thread i would have thought it was a troll post.

Your villain app was denied for starters. Also you copy pasted another persons app in the FOA thread and still got denied. You then tried to reapply under multiple accounts.

I do not recommend joining his guild villain or no.

Im decidin to close the guild down, iv started over my character and changed. Sorry

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.