Sign in to follow this  
Smaw

Orc RP: My Interpretation

Very nice Sam.

Though the Gorkils and Enrohk might disagree about controlling bloodlust just ride the wave man! :P 

This is a good representation of orc life, and will probably make people think of orcs a lot less...harshly, considering that most think that orcs are completely sociopathic maniacs. But they're really not, it's less that they want to hurt others, and it's more that they want to help themselves & their family & their clan.

37 minutes ago, MangoArt said:

This is a good representation of orc life, and will probably make people think of orcs a lot less...harshly, considering that most think that orcs are completely sociopathic maniacs. But they're really not, it's less that they want to hurt others, and it's more that they want to help themselves & their family & their clan.

This guy gets it.

I messaged Smawton on the server with some questions, answering his best and advising to read this.

Thanks to this guide, I actually jumped into playing a goblin and thoroughly enjoy it!

Ologss need a lore guide.