Stauntonbowl - A Feud of Two Brothers

Vege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRrss4kBi2M

Aleksander stands alongside his military advisors overlooking a map of his former home. As the icy northern winds bites his skin, he casts his attention to his forces.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3b/3c/0c/3b3c0c1b3026fbf5e8b1ca0df646761e.jpg

“I am the rightful Duke.” he says. “This is my Duchy by right of birth. I am the eldest child.”

Aleksander’s loyalist forces cheer valiantly.

“Each of you prepare to do battle with your former brothers, as I prepare to do battle with mine. Though this may be tough, we shan’t stand by  and allow the turmoil that our great Duchy has fallen into continue.

My brother’s efforts were bold, yet they were not bold enough.  Now we march together from our stronghold in Nikae east, across the river, from where we will enter and reclaim the once great Capital of the North.”

As Aleksandr finished his speech, he was met with an uproar of cheers from the loyal Courlandians, and from there they marched onward, preparing for a bloodcurdling siege.

WARCLAIM

Type of battle: Skirmish

Date And Time: Saturday Marxh 26th, 2:00 PST / 5:00 EST / 10:00 GMT

Side A: Aleksandr’s (Vegetarianism’s) Courlandians + allies

Side B: Anden’s (_Gridlock’s) Courlandians + allies

Location and boundaries: Will be posted Thursday night

Terms of Victory

All enemies are killed on the battlefield

Upon Victory For...

Side A: Control of the region "stauntondutchy", and every region within the RP area of Courland.

Side B: Maintained Control of the region "stauntondutchy", and every region within the RP area of Courland. No subsequent warclaims may take place for at least one month.

Rules

No status switching

No one day alts

I shall represent Oren as a whole in this topic as this is a fight between two Oren Nobles.

The following is not accepted  

and every region within the RP area of Courland.

You cannot have region ownership over sub-regions that are under other nobles, that are vassals of Courland. For example you shall not be added to Owner to Saltstone if you win. That is under the control of a vassal and not under direct control of a the Duke. 

Furthermore the winning conditions  are rather one sided. Do both the parties agree that a openfield battle shall determine who wins and loses? 

1 minute ago, Sultan said:

Furthermore the winning conditions  are rather one sided. Do both the parties agree that a openfield battle shall determine who wins and loses? 

Yes. Within the Skype chat, we had agreed upon it being a one week affair, and simply an open field battle.

40 minutes ago, Sultan said:

I shall represent Oren as a whole in this topic as this is a fight between two Oren Nobles.

The following is not accepted  

and every region within the RP area of Courland.

You cannot have region ownership over sub-regions that are under other nobles, that are vassals of Courland. For example you shall not be added to Owner to Saltstone if you win. That is under the control of a vassal and not under direct control of a the Duke. 

Gridlock, Cracker, Fireheart, Kosher and myself have been talking it through in a Skype chat and these are the terms that we have come up with.

4 minutes ago, Vege said:

Gridlock, Cracker, Fireheart, Kosher and myself have been talking it through in a Skype chat and these are the terms that we have come up with.

we were not informed of terms.

To clarify...we only spoke on the logistics of the warclaim. As Mog brings up valid points regarding regioning a higher authority, being Cracker, has clarified the warclaim as okey. As far as specific sect regions Cracker and myself will go over it and see what we feel makes sense in this scenario. This is on the basis that limited RP takes place between third parties and the Emperor of Oren which Cracker has already begun to organize. All terms will be reviewed and gone over within a Skype chat that I will be making. All three Systems Managers being Cracker, Cosmic, and myself will be involved in organizing this event.

Warclaim denied by defensive party. This basis is allowed only due to a previous term that the offensive party was aware of prior to posting this warclaim. You may contact me for more details.