The Order Of The Vincere

Reno

gcHiK7fUTv9XS3GRtnGznRSwO5QhwMe1kVZpik3p

The Order of the Vincere

DtzS9wfEJdkXFqMeOEvi8k0E_-5gqXKkrWg7Lxk0

"Brotherhood through blood and bravery"

The Order of the Vincere is a private military guild founded by the Evenhearts. They are noble protectors of Courland. The guild was created in the early 1500s and rightfully founded by Wykem Evenheart in 1552. They since have resided in Courland north of Krakens Watch. The Vincere swear to protect the brothers and sisters that choose to serve in their ranks.

The Vincere Code Of Honor

Spoiler

The Vincere Code has been used to maintain a sense of honor among those who choose to live by the Code. In The Vincere, Levys should strive to one day live by such code. Each loyal member should know the code of honor as he knows his name.

“I swear through blood and bravery to keep my brothers and sisters safe.

For the nobility and sovereignty of The Vincere, I serve with my life.

Under one ruler we protect those that follow our path.

I shall shed my blood and sweat to hold truth to these virtues before me.

As it is through through blood and bravery that I shall keep my brothers and sisters safe.

Code Of Conduct

All members of  The Vincere must follow all given rules. Failure to comply to these rules will lead to excommunication or death.

“The act of thievery is forbidden in The Order of the Vincere”

“Only The Vincere Council officers may alter the Code of Conduct”

"Take each mission and duty with complete loyalty and responsibility"

“For Courland and for brotherhood amongst all else”

“We are brothers, we swear to this.”

“The Guild Master's word is final.”

“To serve the The Order of the Vincere and the those who need assistance”

“To live by fairness and necessity”

“To obey those inducted into office”

“To protect those in the The Order of the Vincere”

SDMto_OyCTWPiScPTcjxq-8NnmcoiKpCP6rvEL-X

The Chain of Command (Standard)

Spoiler

Captain

The Vincere Captain is the highest attainable rank in the Order. They are both the Guildmaster and the Raid Leader. They assume enormous responsibilities such as organization of war bands and the recruitment of new members to the guild. Their order is to be obeyed, their word is final, their resolve, indestructible.

Thegn

The Thegn are the Captains lieutenants, essentially. They are his right hand men, advisors, tacticians, and bodyguards.

Huscarl

Huscarls are the personal bodyguards of the Captain. They are obedient and serve only the Captain. They typically wield dual-handed armor piercing battleaxes that have been known to shred armor. Essentially the order of the Huscarls are Warrior-Servants. Huscarls along with the Thegn and Captain form the Vincere Council.

Guardsmen

Typically known to carry a shield in one hand and a one handed axe in another, guardsmen are the elite of the standard troops. They are to hold the line, no matter the situation. Their morale is known to be unbreakable, as they have never been routed from the battlefield, even in the face of overwhelming odds.

Warrior

Warriors are one tier above the average meatshields. Their strength is above the rest of that of the rest of their comrades.

Men-At-Arms

The Men-At-Arms are the run of the mill, regulars of the Order. Don’t be fooled by the meekness of the title. Order Hirdmen are a threat to be reckoned with.

Levy

The order of the Levy are the recruits and the inexperienced fighters belonging to the Order. They are no exceptional at any particular skill. Often they are used as meatshields.

Thralls

Thralls hold no military status in the Order. They are servants, slaves, or maids. They do little else than fetch ale.

Specialty Ranks

Berserker

The order of Berserks is known for exceptional skill and aggression in hand to hand combat. Very few people become berserkers, and not many are sure they would even want to. The berserkers are augmented by strange powers and at times act strange.

Wolf Coat

The Wolf Coat is more of a title than rank. They are in charge of inspiring the men and increasing the morale. There is supposedly spiritual significance behind the Wolf Coat, that protects him on the field of battle.

DtzS9wfEJdkXFqMeOEvi8k0E_-5gqXKkrWg7Lxk0

((How to Join))

Spoiler

While fairly opened to most, there’s a small set of criteria those wishing to join must follow:

-Levys must be physically and mentally fit and willing to learn new skills in order to be versatile in their line of work.

-Levys must not be a threat to any member of the guild.

-Levys must be willing to be committed to the guild.

-Levys must be good RP’ers

Send a bird to Wykem Evenheart ((sdm39)), for any information you may need.

In order to apply, comment with the following. An officer will then contact you.

Name (Leave IG name as well):

Race:

Skills:

((Also, please message me your skype privately as a way for OOC contact.))

Jentos grins, looking down at his many wounds he had acquire yesterday when his fellow hunting friends had released him on a bear "Finnaley', some be' understandin' berserkers... Aye, we' ain't normal men."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.