Taliyu'Cihi

Remyy

Throughout Valior posters are found, if one curious enough looks at one it reads..

Taliyu’Cihi

As you may know, there are many people in this world that are without homes, jobs, and are discriminated against because of their looks or beliefs. That is the reason this organization was created. Taliyu is for those people, now you may be wondering what are the conditions?

No physical harm to another, besides training, self-defence, or it is for your request.

Treat your brothers and sisters of Taliyu with respect, although you may report someone if they have broken a rule.

What the Taliyu’Asul says, can and will be respected and their words are law.

Listen and obey orders from higher-ups, unless it contradics the word of the Taliyu’Asul.

Requests are to be taken seriously, if you take a request you are expected to complete it, and if you make one you are expected to hold your part of the deal.

Children will respect the higher-ups, and if they join they are to be tutored by Asul and Ahern.

Now, we will explain the ranks.

Taliyu'Asul- The leader of the group, currently filled by Luna Delevoye.

Taliyu'Ahern- The second in command, they would step up if something would happen to the Taliyu'Asul. Currently filled by Rarat Delevoye.

Taliyu'Hileia- The keeper of finance and peace, easily one of the most trusted among the group and givin to those close to the Taliyu'Asul. Currently filled by Varion.

Taliyu'Haler-This role is for the members whom promise to help others, they can vary between warriors and humble farmers.

Taliyu'Ikurn- This spot is reserved for gathers, and for people who gather materials, normally new recruits are put in this category.

Taliyu'Nealu- Generally were all recruits are welcomed, here they learn the ways of Taliyu and are taught basic medical, fighting, and farming techniques (If they do not already know one) by the Taliyu'Asul.

Taliyu'Lenniel- This spot is reserved for children and the elderly, Taliyu will take in even these keeping them in this rank till they are the age 18 where they may rank up.

Spoiler

*Imagine a spoiler*

Requests

Taliyu has a board for requests from people all around vailor, there are two types of requests Yellow Class and Red Class. Yellow class is available for anyone in the guild (Excluding Children) The missions are easier and have a cheap reward. The Red Class are for the Asuls hand picked champions, Red Class is harder and one wrong move could be the end. But the rewards are much greater than Yellow. If you wish to put up a request speak to Luna or Rarat Delevoye, Luna herself will categorise the request and put it on the proper board. If you wish to take on a request speak to Luna Delevoye.

Spoiler

Every member of Taliyu will have access to food, clothing, education, combat training, and a small living quarters.

Application~

OOC:

MC name:

Skype (Optional):

RP:

Name:

Reason to join Taliyu:

Which rank do you desire:

OOC:

If your char joins Taliyu it is expected for them to stay for their entire lives, although they may leave but they will take no honor with them. They will be punished, although it may vary depending on their relationship with the Asul. Also, if you make a request do not make it a meme keep it all in rp. If you have have a request you can PM me on the forms about it, or just straight up talk to me irp about it.

OOC:

MC name:

PedrotheOwl

Skype (Optional):

koolkatz999

RP:

Name:

Gilan

160 something

Race:

Mali'aheral

Reason to join Taliyu:

I wish to help my ex-niece and I don't seem to be liked anywhere, and I'm hoping this place isn't the same

I would like to be Taliyu'Haler, but anything else is fine.

Mc name: KawaiiAlice311

Rp name: Alvina Castilon

Race: Mali'ame/aheral

Reason to join Taliyu: Alvina wants to have a good image, one that will hopefully make the bond with her fiancée stronger once he sees she is starting to do some good rather then bad.

Rank you desire: Taliyu'Haler

Application~

OOC:

MC name: Argontum

Skype (Optional): nathanlawira

RP:

Name: Marcus Erebos
Race: Adunian

Reason to join Taliyu: Marcus was travelling around when this poster caught his attention, he seems interested in joining and wanted to help

Which rank do you desire: Taliyu'Haler

A blue hooded female figure at the figure as she taps her finger on her chin.

"What is this a military for the lower classes...? I do hope they don't conscript magic users!"

15 hours ago, Owl said:

OOC:

MC name:

PedrotheOwl

Skype (Optional):

koolkatz999

RP:

Name:

Gilan

160 something

Race:

Mali'aheral

Reason to join Taliyu:

I wish to help my ex-niece and I don't seem to be liked anywhere, and I'm hoping this place isn't the same

I would like to be Taliyu'Haler, but anything else is fine.

Accepted, although you will be seeing more of Elora and Damon...

8 hours ago, KawaiiAlice311 said:

Mc name: KawaiiAlice311

Rp name: Alvina Castilon

Race: Mali'ame/aheral

Reason to join Taliyu: Alvina wants to have a good image, one that will hopefully make the bond with her fiancée stronger once he sees she is starting to do some good rather then bad.

Rank you desire: Taliyu'Haler

Accepted, I will send you a bird when I am free~

8 hours ago, Argontum said:

Application~

OOC:

MC name: Argontum

Skype (Optional): nathanlawira

RP:

Name: Marcus Erebos
Race: Adunian

Reason to join Taliyu: Marcus was travelling around when this poster caught his attention, he seems interested in joining and wanted to help

Which rank do you desire: Taliyu'Haler

Accepted, I will send you a bird when we are both free~

Application~

OOC:

MC name: Areln

Skype (Optional): I think you have it

RP:

Name: Damon Delevoye
Race: Half 'ker, half 'aheral

Reason to join  Taliyu: To fight bears!

Which rank do you desire: Taliyu'Lenniel

[!] The writing would be extremely messy, a small doodle of a bear on the corner of the application.

9 minutes ago, Dragons said:

Application~

OOC:

MC name: Areln

Skype (Optional): I think you have it

RP:

Name: Damon Delevoye
Race: Half 'ker, half 'aheral

Reason to join  Taliyu: To fight bears!

Which rank do you desire: Taliyu'Lenniel

[!] The writing would be extremely messy, a small doodle of a bear on the corner of the application.

Accepted, welcome to Taliyu my favorite cousin~

OOC:

MC name: Tom_Whiteman

Skype (Optional): thomascovey1181

RP:

Name: "Alrian Carcimor."
Race: "Mali'aheral."

Reason to join Taliyu: "I'd like to expand on what knowledge I have, as well pass it on to like-minded individuals."

Which rank do you desire: "Taliyu'Haler."

4 hours ago, Tom_Whiteman said:

OOC:

MC name: Tom_Whiteman

Skype (Optional): thomascovey1181

RP:

Name: "Alrian Carcimor."
Race: "Mali'aheral."

Reason to join Taliyu: "I'd like to expand on what knowledge I have, as well pass it on to like-minded individuals."

Which rank do you desire: "Taliyu'Haler."

"Accepted, welcome to Taliyu, send me a bird when you are free~"

((My skype is krytonya if you want to be added to the chat))

OOC:

MC name: MoonWolf007

Skype (Optional): N/A

RP:

Name: Zatriana Delevoye
Race: Mali *something would be crossed out* Mali'Ker

Reason to join Taliyu: To be with momma!

Which rank do you desire: I don't care!

*The handwriting is messy*

2 hours ago, MoonWolf said:

OOC:

MC name: MoonWolf007

Skype (Optional): N/A

RP:

Name: Zatriana Delevoye
Race: Mali *something would be crossed out* Mali'Ker

Reason to join Taliyu: To be with momma!

Which rank do you desire: I don't care!

*The handwriting is messy*

"Accepted, welcome my child~"

Application~

OOC:

MC name: U know it

Skype (Optional): U know it

RP:

Name: Var (ion)
Race: Same as Luna

Reason to join Taliyu: Because I want to?

Which rank do you desire: Whichever I deserve?

Signed by ~Varion

9 minutes ago, Owl said:

Application~

OOC:

MC name: U know it

Skype (Optional): U know it

RP:

Name: Var (ion)
Race: Same as Luna

Reason to join Taliyu: Because I want to?

Which rank do you desire: Whichever I deserve?

Signed by ~Varion

"Damn.. accepted, you will feel the wrath of my mother, your rank is Taliyu'Haler, yellow class~."