[Complete][AUCTION] The Forgotten Sword

Milans

sword_in_stone_by_smolin-d387e6z.jpg

In the early morning of the 16th of The Grand Harvest, 1555, a rare sword appeared in the auction house in the harbour of the Cloud Temple. The sword, old and rusty, is yet a one of a kind item. Pulled from a stone at the monk market. In the entire realm there is one sword like the one you see at the auction for sale, and it might be yours. A note hanging next to the sword reads:

"This sword, pulled from the roughest rock in Vailor, is now for sale. A one of a kind rare item! Starting bid 5000 minas."

(( You have to place your offer at the in-game auctioneer at the Cloud Temple docks, and of course ICly here!))

An odd, worn voice echoed within the otherwise silent scene.

"6000 minae."

Princess Eloh'ra Siil'crux finally revealed her true, curved figure as she spoke once again.

"9000 minae."

Jude sat back and smiled, listening to the people shouting to the auctioneer.

((You can make your offer official at the Cloud Temple dock auctioneer, it is on sale there.))

The monk responsible for the market shakes his head, gazing at the goers of the auction. "Cannae believe this man'd try'n sell it instead of hang it ova' 'is mantle..."

The Sword would weep inwardly wondering how a man could be SO WORTHY yet SO FOOLISH!

Rarat Delevoye walks up to the crowd and shouts "I may not have any mina but instead i will give you a flawless emrald ring, two diamond warhammer (sharpeness and +23.75%), four stacks of dark reisen, one stack of lapis, two long dark oak bow (infinty 1 and +50%), a jagged wyvern tooth, a nexus shard, and a stailinord sword (+50% and sharpeness)." 

Jude saw the people from the market in the auction house too. He hid behind an antique vase that was being sold of after his product. "I'm so sorry, but I have to" he mumbled silently to himself. The auctioneer on the stand pointed his hammer to Ratat and shouted "Minae only!"

((For those making an offer. Don't forget to make the offer by the in-game auctioneer at the Cloud Temple.))

[!] The auctioneer lowered his hammer closer to his desk and shouted "If you wish to bid, do it now! The auction will end soon."

((if you wish to offer, do it at the cloud temple auction ingame. The auction will finish in a few hours!!))

The auctioneer hovered his hammer above his desk. "Last biddings please," he shouted. The clock silently ticked and ticked, "SOLD!" he shouted, followed by a loud bang of his hammer. "To the lucky man in the back!"

((Thanks for all the offers!))