Renée de Aryn [Bio + Journals]

YouKnowItsJuno

Spoiler

Ren is turning out to be one of my favorite characters I've roleplayed since Emelie de Bar. She already had a biography set up, but I've decided to put it on the forums now. Also, I'm adding her journals (because I've never been able to keep up with one for any of my characters until now). Please enjoy, and I hope you have as much fun meeting and roleplaying with this character as I have playing her.

ALSO, I am looking for some fanart of her, so if you're interested in doing some, please let me know! Thank you!

RVNen6z.png

painting_face__speedpaint_video_test__by_selenada-d8ohbfw.jpg

((Concept Art by Selenada on DA))

Full Name: Renée Marie de Aryn
Race:
Human

X0maXfi.png

BIOGRAPHY
Renée was born to Thomas and Klara de Aryn on the 16th of the Amber Cold, 1529 in Kaedrin. As a child, Renée was a very active and engaging child - she always ran about with her cousin Vivienne, played with her dollies, and enjoyed being read to. As she grew, Renée retained many childish attributes and had fits of anger. Worried for his daughter, Thomas consulted many doctors and nothing could be found physically wrong with her. Finally he decided to send her away to a private tutor and nurse who could care for her - he thought she might be stressed in their busy home and he secretly felt a bit embarrassed of his daughter. Often when the family had company, Renée had to be put in her room and closely guarded so she would not disturb the others.
After a few years of living privately, Renée returned at the age of seventeen to her father’s barony of Virdain. Seemingly mostly cured of her previous afflictions, they are replaced with others, though they are a bit more inconspicuous. During this time, she also took it upon herself to write "The Dove Maiden Letters," a small series of three anonymous letters meant to be her own thoughts in a world where speaking them publicly would not be proper for her to do. She only wrote three letters, after being exposed as the Dove Maiden by Gwyndolyn Warlai.

In a strange turn of events, she was baptised in Krajia and declared a Raevir. She was given the name Rozaliya “Roza” Tomasovich and had many adventures and also many close calls - such as her run in with orcs or her escape from a raid.

As requested by Lord Denis de Bar, she has returned to Virdain. Now she spends her days frequenting other Houses of Oren and writing within the confines of her old manor-home.

X0maXfi.png

PERSONALITY
Age 17:

• Innocent
  • Spacey
  • Random
  • Religious
  • Curious
  • Naive
  • Caring

Age 25:

• Innocent
  • Religious
  • Stressed
  • Curious
  • Caring
  • Less trusting than in her earlier years

X0maXfi.png

AFFLICTIONS/SYMPTOMS*

• Vivid dreams
  • Obsessively writes/carries a journal. Sometimes she writes incoherent words rather than actual entries
  • Is prone to hyperventilation and episodes when distressed
  • Wanders and sometimes forgets why she is there
  • Habitually only wears white dresses
  • OCCASIONALLY laughs and cries at inappropriate times
  • OCCASIONALLY talks about things not pertaining to the conversation
  • VERY OCCASIONALLY speaks or mumbles to herself

*She is not violent, insane, or incapable of understanding. She is a functioning human being who suffers from very mild mental dysfunctions. (AKA, she is not meant to be used as an excuse to troll or divulge important information to outsiders.)

X0maXfi.png

APPEARANCE

• Thin build, height (5’ 8”) weight (127 lbs)
  • Pale skin
  • Strawberry-blonde hair (curly, wild, long)
  • Hazel eyes
  • Only wears white dresses

X0maXfi.png

ART AND SKIN

Spoiler

5d69f93bcede5dd907e1e3184bf12262.png

THEME SONG

((RPing with Juno as Gwyndolyn Warlai was most likely some of the best RP I have ever experienced and being a newer player at the time of our meeting, she really guided me down a good path. I love Renee personally, seeing her has the reason Gwyn chose a higher path, and hope to RP with her in the future!))

Gwyndolyn "Gwyn" Warlai looks down from The Seven Skies, smiling down at Renee whilst holding her child in her arms. "My sweet Renee, at last, your story begins." Gwyn kisses her baby's head, giving one last look at Renee. "We will be together again, someday. My dearest friend."

Small updates. Journal number three will be started soon(ish).