Phases of the Moon: Muun'Trivazja

So, hypothetically speaking, if our lore was a juice, what kind of juice would it be?

I'm getting an orange juice vibe here

I dunno.. Im getting a brief mix of orange and grape.. Mystic=PURPLE

Chat colors are for my eyes ,';^)

#Colorblind?!?!?!?!?!

Giving that much existential importance to a fragile, Daemon-borne stone is something I'm not willing to agree with; time is too vast and confounded a function of the cosmos to bind entirely to this one stone, which is bound to this one group. So I heavily suggest against the inclusion of that aspect of the lore, even if Metztli is the Daemon of Time. The manipulation of her domain is the most I can sit with.

Otherwise, I think the revision is agreeable. It's good to see that it's been gotten around to, considering the outdated nature of the last draft was a stew of issues for the team at times. This fixes a lot of that.

Before the stone was just a channel we can connect to Metztli with in order to actually use the magic. While many things relating to the stone should be kept, I don't believe the actual part where time would ripple and come to a stand still in certain areas due to a lack of it, the stone does not control time its self, merely a method of 'communication' and attunement.

5 hours ago, Swgrclan said:

Giving that much existential importance to a fragile, Daemon-borne stone is something I'm not willing to agree with; time is too vast and confounded a function of the cosmos to bind entirely to this one stone, which is bound to this one group. So I heavily suggest against the inclusion of that aspect of the lore, even if Metztli is the Daemon of Time. The manipulation of her domain is the most I can sit with.

Otherwise, I think the revision is agreeable. It's good to see that it's been gotten around to, considering the outdated nature of the last draft was a stew of issues for the team at times. This fixes a lot of that.

3 hours ago, Adam_barnett said:

Before the stone was just a channel we can connect to Metztli with in order to actually use the magic. While many things relating to the stone should be kept, I don't believe the actual part where time would ripple and come to a stand still in certain areas due to a lack of it, the stone does not control time its self, merely a method of 'communication' and attunement.

21 minutes ago, Merkaken said:

Well, I personally share the distaste of the stones powers, yet that's one thing I'm not in control of. According to wretched the stone has always done that, it's always attuned priests, it's always caused time issues. It's a magical artifact according to him and under the kha it's yet to ever cause trouble with anyone. The only goal now is to make it even more safe, so that no one goes and screws it up.

edit: wow just realized that sounded like me throwing benbo under the bus. Don't mean to! Either way I've also been hoping to write a lore revision about the stone of metztli so it doesn't do that. I share the disliking!

Spoke to people. Editing post to make the stone nerfed once I'm home.

Anything regarding timey-wimey stuff should also regard this, just as reference. Time is already a bit warped beyond the domains of descendants, so the stone could probably have relation to Midpoints.

Very well written. It is obvious that you put a lot of work and thought into this.

I for one like this a lot, a someone who lost interest in Kha roleplay on my Muun mage, I am looking forway to seeing this implemented. 

This lore is accepted, but aspects of the lore are still being disputed amongst the LT. We may change parts of this lore at a later date depending on us seeing what this magic is doing for the server. As of this moment, we are only enforcing 2 changes to the lore by removing the following:

-Non-Kharajyr can learn Muun’Trivazja, although when attuning they suffer the chance of losing their minds.

-It takes longer for Descendants to learn the magic than the Kha.

These no longer apply. There are no racial restrictions on the magic. Anybody can learn it, but it will remain a guild locked magic, and must be taught be an existing moongazer.