The Brotherhood of the Gryphon's Talon

6xdestroyer

{❄} The Brotherhood of the Gryphon{❄}

"For the North"

The Brotherhood of the Gryphon are battle hardened men of the Northern plains of Carnatia. Sworn to House Kovachev, they follow them devotedly, as well as protect its holdings and peoples. They follow the traits of the family, and are extremely loyal, offering down their lives to preserve the North and the brotherhood.

ac9vau7oeg67jeqZhIyRZd2XT7Wp-7H3qDKrfEhf

The Tazky

(Infantry)

Spoiler

Prisahal

(Sworn)

“You can no longer be slain. No longer are you one, but are instead many.”

These men have sworn their lives to train and fight for the glory of house Kovachev. They reside in Ayr, taking an oath to protect it and the Kovachev bloodline, they are armed lightly and must work to prove themselves.

Vojak

(Man-At-Arms)

“You blade is no longer frozen by the North’s icy winds, for it is warmed by the thoughts and souls of your brothers now.”

These men have proven through dedication and work that they are deserving to represent the house through their actions. They are skilled with blades of all swords, often challenging each other to duels and sparring matches to see which of the group is the most skilled. The most skilled often receiving a medal for their skill and devotion to war and battle.

Spravca

(Officer)

“You have served long and well, your scars a memento of your sacrifice, your perseverance unwavering.”

These men are very rare, only a few are given the prestige of such a title. Those that have struggled and toiled throughout much of their life are honoured with this name. They demand respect in the ranks, they are the leaders of the Tazky, though the same as the Prizak of the Sipka, their commands are universal throughout.

[[Skin: https://gyazo.com/44c317082dff2e97c92b6caeb114e4ea ]]

The Sipka

(Archers)

Spoiler

Dralek

(Amateur)

“Your arrow strays with your mind, unkempt, eager to learn, to be molded, to sail on the wind.”

Often considered the initiates of the Archer Division, these men have just recently been recruited and are impelled to try their hardest to achieve the next rank. These men are still in training so they may not be as skilled but are plentiful in battle.

Strelec

(Bowman)

“Your arrow steadies, following the thoughts of your mind, steadily able to hit its target.”

These men are extremely skilled in the art of archery. They know their way around a bow. Practising on the dummies at the Gryphons Nest would help increase their skill with a bow or crossbow. They have long toiled as Daleks to be granted this position, and thus respect the Dalek nearly as much as they themselves are respected.

Prizak

(Officer)

“Your mind is one with its environment, you feel the air, the breeze, you are one with it all.”

These men have shown themselves to be worthy of their ranking. They are all battle hardened veterans who have faced many challenges. The Prizak have proven themselves to be experienced and although there are not many their skill exceeds others expectations. They are often seen commanding groups of archers or the entire archer division altogether.

Holdings

The main hold of the brotherhood lies on the rough Carnatian mountains. It is where the Duke and his family reside, along with the majority of the brothers.

Spoiler

vmYsq2p03_B5CK4pBmiUbW3aRdEugSb0APAevi3P

The view of Gryphon's Nest upon approach

yPSs8pptdtoqf-Hmp6GmnFTyULhElRhTxNHOE3-f

The main hall of the mountain fort. Used for important events and gatherings.

Application

(In Character)

QAbCaI1jkeAOPNOF98uF-U3wJT6X949CIePj0SAM

[!] A man in a Kovachev Tabard looks down over you, inspecting you with a few circles before speaking.

“Name, lad?”:

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”:

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”:

“Do ya have ah profession?”:

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:     

[OOC]

MC Name:

Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it?

[!] A man in a Kovachev Tabard looks down over you, inspecting you with a few circles before speaking.

“Name, lad?”:John

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”:I live in Carnatia

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:Yes I have fought in war in the past

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”:I wish to fight for Carnatia my home.

“Do ya have ah profession?”:I'm working on my blacksmithing

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:No thats all     

[OOC]

MC Name:Shadowhunter464
Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it? I have a TS

5 minutes ago, Fanklin said:

“Name, lad?”:John

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”:I live in Carnatia

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:Yes I have fought in war in the past

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”:I wish to fight for Carnatia my home.

“Do ya have ah profession?”:I'm working on my blacksmithing

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:No thats all     

[OOC]

MC Name:Shadowhunter464
Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it? I have a TS

"Accepted"

“Name, lad?”: William Worix your Grace!

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”: Carnatia your Grace!

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Da, I have experience vith the sword and other forms of melee combat!

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”: To serve the empire and fight on your behalf your Grace!

“Do ya have ah profession?”: Niet quite your Grace but I do have some experience in the art of  blacksmithing but I’m quite villing to learn more!

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Vhen vill I get to kill another rebel!    

[OOC]

MC Name: Ended_101

Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it? I have it

6 hours ago, Edward of the Rangers said:

“Name, lad?”: William Worix your Grace!

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”: Carnatia your Grace!

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Da, I have experience vith the sword and other forms of melee combat!

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”: To serve the empire and fight on your behalf your Grace!

“Do ya have ah profession?”: Niet quite your Grace but I do have some experience in the art of  blacksmithing but I’m quite villing to learn more!

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Vhen vill I get to kill another rebel!    

[OOC]

MC Name: Ended_101

Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it? I have it

Accepted William.

“Name, lad?”: Jack remero

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”: The Holy City Orenian Empire

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:I have no experience fighting but i'm a adequate miner

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”:To protect the land I live on and the people I so happen to be fond of.

“Do ya have ah profession?”: I’m working on blacksmithing and mining

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:  No

[OOC]

MC Name: Soulreaver132

Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it? I have TS.

1 hour ago, Travis beck said:

[!] Snip

Accepted, contact one of us in game or come to Gryphons Nest.

“Name, lad?”:Kane.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”:I was raised by my mom in the wild,tents and cabins.She died,and my brother,I had to kill that retard Nottruppen.

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:A little,but not tha

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”:I need a job,and to prove my self worthy.

“Do ya have ah profession?”:No.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:  No.   

[OOC]

MC Name:TheOreWarrior

Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it?I am not willing to get it and I do not have it.

“Name, lad?”: Ludace Salian

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”: Istria.

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I was a soldier for many years, before being discharged.

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I require a job.

“Do ya have ah profession?”: I am not learned in anything other than military discipline and drills.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No.

[OOC]

MC Name: Salier

Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it? I have both.

1 minute ago, Balthasar said:

“Name, lad?”: Ludace Salian

“Hrmph, so be it. Where are ye from?”: Istria.

Looking the man over, he’d then ask, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I was a soldier for many years, before being discharged.

“I see.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I require a job.

“Do ya have ah profession?”: I am not learned in anything other than military discipline and drills.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No.

[OOC]

MC Name: Salier

Do you have Discord or TS? If not, are you willing to get it? I have both.

Accepted! 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.