The Huntsman Guild of Courland

func_Soap

The Huntsman Guild of Courland

The animals of the north grow wilder, men & women of Oren. The volume of game being found in the forested regions of Courland is increasing and I offer the opportunity to you to join the newly founded Huntsman Guild of Courland and help maintain the wildlife count in the stark but beautiful forests of the Northern duchy of Oren.

We have a quaint hunting lodge with sufficient room to house applicants & room to expand if needed. Food is almost always available and while the weather outside may be bitter at best, there is plenty of room about the hearth for any who venture north. Members may also be requested to assist in hunting any monsters that appear in the lands nearby too so having aurum weapons may be beneficial.

Equipment may be issued but hunter-customized equipment may be preferable than any standard issue equipment the guild may provide. To join, seek Carrick MacCanonach in Courland, Oren.

((Type your Minecraft Username, Roleplay Name, Race and Skype info (optional) below to apply. The guild will be heavily RP focused. See Pledgytarianism.)) 

Big ol' Bear2.jpg

Aleksander sharpens his spear.

Warwick Rothesay's eyes squint as he slowly reads the poster. "Huntsmen, hmmn? I wonder if they can catch a wyvern.." He muses to himself as he tosses the parchment onto his table. "Very interesting."

RP Name: Theodora Palaiologos

IGN: fluffypants417

Race: Human heartlander

1 hour ago, d0ntc4r3 said:

RP Name: Theodora Palaiologos

IGN: fluffypants417

Race: Human heartlander

"Welcom' t' th' guild lass."

42 minutes ago, xXtheshadow99Xx said:

Venator approaches a man of the guild asking if he can join

Rp name: Venator Dale

IGN: xXtheshadow99Xx

Race: Adunian

"You too lad, I 'ope y' enjoy yer time with us."

Wykem readies his bow

Aleks prepares for the next hunt.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.