Farryn

On 5/30/2016 at 11:26 PM, Twenty One Gusanos said:

OOC

Mcname: GusanoArentonio

Timezone: GMT+1

IC

Name: Fritz Arthur Novokain

Race: Human.

Main weapon of choice: Swords, any kind.

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Spear.

What role do you wish to have in the guard? Officer.

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: I need a place to live, and I ain't seeing another city fall to those damn orcs.

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? Nah, but I heard you got barracks.

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? Yeah, not much point to joining the guard if I ain't gonna be loyal.

Lastly. Answer these questions truthfully (be true to how your character will react to these situations and try and be as detailed as you can, this helps us to check on your RP as well as see what your character is like):

You see a woman walking down a street. The woman is old and runs a nearby bakery shop in the town, carrying a few bread packages to her shop. Suddenly, a thief darts out from a nearby alleyway and manages to take the goods. The thief speeds away with the stolen items. What will you do?

I rush after the thief, ain't nobody stealing on my watch. When I get the thief, depending on what he/she does, I will either arrest him and bring to my higher ups or fight him and then proceed to arrest him and bring to him higher ups, I will not kill him unless absolutely nesscessary.

You are on duty at the gate. Everything is relatively peaceful until a man comes up to your post. You recognize the man as someone who is banished from the town due to his drunken and violent behavior.  He is demanding access into the town. In an attempt to persuade you, he attempts to bribe you with two hundred minas. If you refuse his offer, he will then offer you two thousand minas. What do you do?

First of all, how would a drunkard even get two thousand minas? Second of all, if he's banished from the town, then he's banished from the town, if he doesn't accept that, he'll be apprehended and brought to my higher ups so he can face trial once again or be kicked out for good.

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Fos Aspida!

18 hours ago, The Cheshire Neko said:

OOC

Mcname: TheCheshireNeko

Timezone: CET

IC

Name: Leona Ri'on

Race: Mali'ker

Main weapon of choice: Sword

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Warhammer

What role do you wish to have in the guard? Officer & WatchKeeper

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: I wish to keep people safe from harms way

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? No i do not

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? I do

Lastly. Answer these questions truthfully (be true to how your character will react to these situations and try and be as detailed as you can, this helps us to check on your RP as well as see what your character is like):

You see a woman walking down a street. The woman is old and runs a nearby bakery shop in the town, carrying a few bread packages to her shop. Suddenly, a thief darts out from a nearby alleyway and manages to take the goods. The thief speeds away with the stolen items. What will you do?

I rush after him since i am a fast runner and if i am to catch him, i stop him and try to take the goods without force at first, but if i must i would ready my fists. I do not think weapons should be drawn over such dispute

You are on duty at the gate. Everything is relatively peaceful until a man comes up to your post. You recognize the man as someone who is banished from the town due to his drunken and violent behavior.  He is demanding access into the town. In an attempt to persuade you, he attempts to bribe you with two hundred minas. If you refuse his offer, he will then offer you two thousand minas. What do you do?

I refuse, even after he ups his price. Money is a mere thing when it comes to the safety and happiness of others

-=+=-=+=-

Got any questions regarding the guard or Aethermoor? Feel free to ask me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

- Farryn

18 hours ago, Owl said:

OOC

Mcname: PedroTheOwl

Timezone: Est.

IC

Name: Varion

Race: Mali'ker / Dark Elf

Main weapon of choice: War Axe

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Long Sword

What role do you wish to have in the guard? Officer or Watchkeeper

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: To apologize for my mistakes against the city and serve thy people.

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? Yes

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? Yes I do.

I shall chase the thief until he is caught, then keep him in a cell of some sort until his trial, I shall also find the stolen goods and return them.

I shall request that he leaves, and does not come back until he is unbanished. If he doesn't leave then I will request help from another guard to remove the man of the area.

OOC

Mcname: Diddyski

Timezone: GMT

IC

Name: John Roger

Race: Human

Main weapon of choice: Sword

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Throwing knives/bow

What role do you wish to have in the guard? Recruit

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: As I now have some land here I might as well join

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? I have some land

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? Yup

John shouts “Stop thief!” trying to get some attention to the scene and attempting to stop the Thief. It fails to stop the thief but alerts a few guards near by. He tells them to look after the old woman and runs off after the thief. As John gets closer he shouts one last time but failed to stop him. As John knows the city like the back of his hand he knows the shortcuts dives down one of them it got him a lot closer to the thief he shouts one last time and scares the thief. The Thief slows down and give the chance for John to tackle him. He successfully tackles him and uses his strength to keep the thief down, John then gives the thief a swift punch on the back of the head to stop him from trying to escape he then has the other guards come over and help him take the thief to the cells. He’d go back and see if the old woman was ok and hands some of the bread back which wasn’t damaged.

You are on duty at the gate. Everything is relatively peaceful until a man comes up to your post. You recognize the man as someone who is banished from the town due to his drunken and violent behavior.  He is demanding access into the town. In an attempt to persuade you, he attempts to bribe you with two hundred minas. If you refuse his offer, he will then offer you two thousand minas. What do you do?

John would shake his head telling the man to leave as he is banished and tell him why he is banished. When the man offers John money the first time he’d decline it. Then on the second offer he’d decline it. He’d tell the man to leave once more, if the man doesn't leave he’d use a little aggressive action upon the man to finally make him leave.

OOC

Mcname: AGiantPie

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Charles

Race: Human

Main weapon of choice: Poleaxe. Trained in many manner of arms.

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Longsword.

What role do you wish to have in the guard? I care not for titles.

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: I am homeless and need a job.

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? No.

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? I do.

Lastly. Answer these questions truthfully:

Chase after the thief and disable him. The loaves are to be returned to the woman and the man detained for sentencing.

Deny him entry, I don't use minas anyway.

OOC

Mcname: Medvekoma

Timezone: GMT (BST)

IC

Name: Karina Gotthold

Main weapon of choice: Two-handed sword

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Pike

What role do you wish to have in the guard? For the while, probably recruit. Later on, maybe either officer or scribe. Or perhaps a sword of Aethermoor, who knows ... perhaps there'll be more rescue missions :D

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: Have been semi-part of the force-war-group-army thing anyways. Just decided to make it official for Karina.

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? Yes.

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? Yes.

Karina would probably dart after the thief in an attempt to tackle them. Especially since the latest battles and fights, she's rather cocky. Although, she would probably care little about the bread and would just take the fellow in for questioning and perhaps a beating or two, not helping the old woman in any way.

She's probably accept the bribe straight away, let the man walk in then tell another guard she thought she saw the man sneaking in and have them capture the man. If questioned about the bribe, she'd probably say she planned it all out to bust the man and she'd probably lie, saying it was twenty minas or something. Karina's a miner, nothing more right now. Two hundred minas make a change in her life.

20 hours ago, Dodders said:

OOC

Mcname: Diddyski

Timezone: GMT

IC

Name: John Roger

Race: Human

Main weapon of choice: Sword

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Throwing knives/bow

What role do you wish to have in the guard? Recruit

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: As I now have some land here I might as well join

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? I have some land

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? Yup

John shouts “Stop thief!” trying to get some attention to the scene and attempting to stop the Thief. It fails to stop the thief but alerts a few guards near by. He tells them to look after the old woman and runs off after the thief. As John gets closer he shouts one last time but failed to stop him. As John knows the city like the back of his hand he knows the shortcuts dives down one of them it got him a lot closer to the thief he shouts one last time and scares the thief. The Thief slows down and give the chance for John to tackle him. He successfully tackles him and uses his strength to keep the thief down, John then gives the thief a swift punch on the back of the head to stop him from trying to escape he then has the other guards come over and help him take the thief to the cells. He’d go back and see if the old woman was ok and hands some of the bread back which wasn’t damaged.

You are on duty at the gate. Everything is relatively peaceful until a man comes up to your post. You recognize the man as someone who is banished from the town due to his drunken and violent behavior.  He is demanding access into the town. In an attempt to persuade you, he attempts to bribe you with two hundred minas. If you refuse his offer, he will then offer you two thousand minas. What do you do?

John would shake his head telling the man to leave as he is banished and tell him why he is banished. When the man offers John money the first time he’d decline it. Then on the second offer he’d decline it. He’d tell the man to leave once more, if the man doesn't leave he’d use a little aggressive action upon the man to finally make him leave.

16 hours ago, AGiantPie said:

OOC

Mcname: AGiantPie

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Charles

Main weapon of choice: Poleaxe. Trained in many manner of arms.

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Longsword.

What role do you wish to have in the guard? I care not for titles.

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: I am homeless and need a job.

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? No.

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? I do.

Lastly. Answer these questions truthfully:

Chase after the thief and disable him. The loaves are to be returned to the woman and the man detained for sentencing.

Deny him entry, I don't use minas anyway.

13 hours ago, SybilTheThatcherite said:

OOC

Mcname: Medvekoma

Timezone: GMT (BST)

IC

Name: Karina Gotthold

Main weapon of choice: Two-handed sword

Secondary weapon(s) of choice: Pike

What role do you wish to have in the guard? For the while, probably recruit. Later on, maybe either officer or scribe. Or perhaps a sword of Aethermoor, who knows ... perhaps there'll be more rescue missions :D

Why do you want to be part of the Fos Aspida?: Have been semi-part of the force-war-group-army thing anyways. Just decided to make it official for Karina.

Do you currently have a home in Aethermoor? Yes.

Do you swear loyalty to Aethermoor and that you will abide all of the rules? Yes.

Karina would probably dart after the thief in an attempt to tackle them. Especially since the latest battles and fights, she's rather cocky. Although, she would probably care little about the bread and would just take the fellow in for questioning and perhaps a beating or two, not helping the old woman in any way.

She's probably accept the bribe straight away, let the man walk in then tell another guard she thought she saw the man sneaking in and have them capture the man. If questioned about the bribe, she'd probably say she planned it all out to bust the man and she'd probably lie, saying it was twenty minas or something. Karina's a miner, nothing more right now. Two hundred minas make a change in her life.

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Fos Aspida!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.