[Complete]August's Boots

Wrynn

CJnLDvq.png

postdiv.png

What is August's Boots?;

August's Boots is a new facility that has recently opened up within Felsen, which will make custom boots on request and also repair any boots for free that were bought at August's Boots.

postdiv.png

Here at August's Boots we wish to supply our customers with boots of the highest and most outstanding quality. You are guaranteed to find no better quality boots on the high-street. With every purchase at August's Boots, you help the business grow and develop into something greater and better, which in turn - will make your footwear more stylish, better quality and better looking at the same time.

The sourcing of leather for August's Boots is only of the highest and finest quality. Each cow has been bread and fed by August himself and are treated with the utmost amount of respect any cow could wish for. We also wish for you to know the the leather sourced for August's Boots is free of all contaminants and unholy remnants, making sure that your feet and toes will have the most comfortable and relaxing days of their lives.

The dyes that are used in the production of August's Boots are of the highest merit, and come close to perfection. Since they are all natural dyes you have no need to worry about pesky alchemy burns invading your feet! All of the dyes are sourced by none other than August himself! It is rumored that he goes out each morning and hand-picks flowers, crushing them into the wonderful and amazing dyes that are involved within the magical process that is August's Boots.

It should also be noted that the process of August's Boots is one of wonders! The dyeing and engraving process are done before your very eyes and are completely custom to your specifications! Do you want blue boots? Done! Red boots? Done! Whatever color you want! Also August is able to engrave whatever you would like onto the boots using highly specialized leather-engraving tools! It truly is an enchanting process!

postdiv.png

Pricing;

The standard fee for a pair of boots is 20 minas, However one may also purchase additions that will cost a small sum of more minas. The offerings available to purchase are a coloring and engraving process. All natural dyes will be available to colour your custom boots with, and anything that you'd like can be engraved into the boots, right in-front of you!

Colouring - 10 minas

Engraving - 20 minas

*this is an extra sum ontop of the standard fee

August welcomes you to pop down to August's Boots any time of the day! You can reach him at 7 Godfrey Boulevard, Felsen!

If he is not in store at the time of your visit, you are welcome to send him a letter with a details of your willing purchase, of which will then be delivered straight to you! However it should also be noted a small delivery charge of 5 minas will be added to the sum!

-A small note is pinned underneath the flyer-

August's Boots is a high quality shop! The pair of boots I got from August is the finest that I've ever owned for the last century! 

I give the shop a 5/5! ~R

c864d1868e7c3039a082a7e215e1258f.png Eath'Lur is very pleased with his boots and gives it a 2016/10

Videric walks away from the shop, pleased with the boots he gets. "Maybe I should tell the Dreadlanders about this?" He laughs, "Maybe not, that will cause a huge clusterfuck in Felsen. At least I got my boots though."

Fangrin posts a small note on the shops wall "An iron, metallic boot, played of dark iron, the leather is to be jet black, carvings of Ravens would be appreciated and I'd like the end to be pointy, mostly metal, your price shall be mine."

Millosm would look at the advertisement and look down at his old, grimey, bloody boots that he has had fro years. He then checks his pockets and remembers that he has no coin, so he merely shrugs and goes about his day. 

5/5 Truly amazing! Good products and good roleplay. I would definetly go again! And great prices too!

Destrian Nightagaze would grumble, upon reading that August was the one getting the dyes "Maybe i should charge double for the black dye next time. "

Lefkos rushes towards wherever these boots are whilst screaming!

"GIVE ME BOOTS!"

"Do you sell more than boots?" Asks a cloaked man, followed by a powerful aura of edgyness 

Shayne grins putting the comfortable boots onto his feet."Fine service and very comfortable, I rate a solid 10/10."