The Aesterwaldian Halfling / Farfolk / Kha Travelling Gospel Choir

Vege

In the year of our Lord, 1561, let it be known throughout the lands that the Aesterwaldian Halfling / Farfolk Gospel Choir has been formed.

As devout followers of Harringtonism, as founded by Prophet Ford Harrington, when God was revealed to him in the sewers of Felsen.

The Church is against violence.

The Prophet Harrington realised that Religious Experienced could be induced through the use of, what the Church deems to be, 'holy white powder'."

The Gospel Choir rejects the God of Canonism and the authority of the Church, seeing it as a political power created for the purpose of attaining money, rather than a religious power.

The Church of Harrington, however, believes that religion should not play a part in politics and should not be incentivised by money.

All donations to fund the expansion of the Church should be sent to High Prophet Ford Harrington.

The Church regularly patrols the streets singing the Gospel of Prophet Ford, baring arms against everyone who opposes them.

The Church favours violence.

E8AGDIGs4wrVAw7-ttbc4CvvaHiT97GRlHP9kI_x

To sign up, please fill in the form at the bottom of the poster.

Name:

Race (Farfolk of Halfling?) :
Reason for converting to Harringtonism :

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end?

((OOC))

MC Username:

Race (Farfolk of Halfling?) :Farfolk

Reason for converting to Harringtonism :Really want that holy powder man

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end?

If there's powder hell yeah

((OOC))

MC Username:You have it ;)

Name : Aldduqat Rajul
Race : Farfolk

Reason for converting to Harringtonism? : To worship the Creator in a pure and uncorrupt church

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end?: Of course

Just now, xboxershortz said:
Name : Aldduqat Rajul
Race : Farfolk

Reason for converting to Harringtonism? : To worship the Creator in a pure and uncorrupt church

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end?: Of course

4 minutes ago, REMOVE_KEBAB said:

Race (Farfolk of Halfling?) :Farfolk

Reason for converting to Harringtonism :Really want that holy powder man

If there's powder hell yeah

((OOC))

MC Username:You have it ;)

Prophet Harrington welcomes his children. 

Race (Farfolk of Halfling?) : Halfling

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : I want too

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end? Yes

((OOC))

MC Username: Izryel

Just now, Pond said:

Race (Farfolk of Halfling?) : Halfling

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : I want too

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end? Yes

((OOC))

MC Username: Izryel

The Prophet welcomes another.

Race: Halfling

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : Destory the false religions of the world.

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end?: I'm broke my dude

((OOC))

MC Username: Vegetarianism

1 minute ago, sdm said:

Race: Halfling

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : Destory the false religions of the world.

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end?: I'm broke my dude

((OOC))

The Church welcomes another convert.

Name: Anton Bogdan

Race (Farfolk of Halfling?) : Farfolk

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : ill do everything that will help getting my parents back.

yes, like i said: ill do anything for them.

((OOC))

MC Username: Antonconandoyle

5 minutes ago, antonconandoyle said:

Name: Anton Bogdan

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : ill do everything that will help getting my parents back.

yes, like i said: ill do anything for them.

((OOC))

MC Username: Antonconandoyle

Welcome to the Church 

"This is an affront to our lord and savior Billy Bob" Tyrone says Packing up all of his materials from his lab.

I look forward to my journey 

Name: Terry the Owl

Race (Farfolk of Halfling?) : Fullling

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : My momma always used to tell me that my voice sounded all pretty like.

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end? Finance with love?

((OOC))

40 minutes ago, mra8ur93ss said:

Name: Terry the Owl

Race (Farfolk of Halfling?) : Fullling

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : My momma always used to tell me that my voice sounded all pretty like.

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end? Finance with love?

((OOC))

welcome to the AESTERWALDIAN travelling gospel choir for the Kha halfling and Farfolk races I trust you will enjoy your experience with us 

Name: Philippe de Straman

Reason for converting to Harringtonism : It sounds like a beautiful church to be a part of!

Would you be willing to support the Church financially to ensure that financial corruption can be brought to an end?: Yes.

((OOC))

MC Username: Babyeater9000