[Complete][Comeplete]Wolves.

BonesOfTheEarth

Signs are posted at the notice boards of many cities, in big and easy to read writing!

Selling Wolves!

I am looking to sell wolves to any who'd wish it, for the price of one hundred and fifty(150)mina per wolf.

Will sell up to ten wolves in total, and no more. And due to trade reasons, one person may only purchase up to one wolf.

Signed,

Lefkos Glowsbane.

There are blank lines below the note, likely for those who are interested to write their names.

OOC

Be patient I can only breed a wolf per day <3

Nemir notices one of the signs posted, she writes in one of the slots, "Lefkos smells...." before scurrying off.

Revin produces a writing utensil from his pocket and scribbled into one of the slots. "I would like one of your Wolves, meet me in Haleun'or!" -Revin of the Vigil

A picture of a dice is drawn onto the poster with a bunch of question marks, and near the bottom, it is signed "-RoBBiE."

Large messy printing reads

"Arub'tuk wunts a wulfie come tu UZG. say latz on bizznezz fur Tuk clan."

*a note is posted "I would like to purchase a wolf pup. could you possibly see me about this sometime soon? Thank you!"

*signed* "Llewellyn Oakleaf"

Aereis notices a posted sign and neatly writes "I, Aereis Raemonn, wish for a wolf." with his ink and feather.

*A note would be left in moderate writing*

"I wuld lyke azh. Kuhm to da dockz."

- Waruk

lucus would do a quick signature in one of the blanks, then writeing "Uh send meh a bird...Im mostly around the cloud temple docks so if ye want to sell meh one...I should be easy to find"

Gholug, seeing the poster nearly full, quickly scribbles his name down.

"Gib wulv tu Gholug. Miit mi in Bluzhin' Zun Tavurn"

There are! the issue was that er... Basically with 1.9, my breeding is goofed. I used to be able to make 1 wolf per day and suddenly its one per week or so. This is a long term thing now </3

*Alstasia Tintia writes down a very simple letter and sends it* "I shall pay for one. Send me a bird when you are able to sell it."

Mélanie stops to look at the poster before sending a letter with an owl

" I'd like a wolf , you can send me a bird when I could get the wolf. If the bird can't find me , I'll surely be in Sutica.

-Mélanie Jasne Słońce Alphia"