The Soul Blueprint on the body.

E__V__O

The body and the soul

The bodies of every living creature follow a blueprint which is attached to the soul. This blueprint is tethered to the soul and holds the physical entanglements of the body mirroring its projections.

A picture for reference.

HFtpG8w.png

The blue outline refers to the soul blueprint which the blue circle in the middle refers to the soul. Which this to outline what happens when a piece of the body is removed the soul blueprint would hold the feature of the arm still intact and hold this for a week before it adapts and changes to the new body.

While the soul blueprint holds the projection of the body part missing magic can be used to bring the piece of the body back, this is how monk magic works. Yet the piece of the body that has been removed from the being would also have a parts of the soul blueprint with it though only for a short time.

If an example is given. The arm of the person has been cut off. The arm would temporarily hold pieces of the soul blueprint on them, unless something seals it to extend the period of time before it dissipates. This is how soul puppetry would work with the blood from the person.

Any body part or things within the body that are removed from the host would hold the soul blueprint on the piece for a short duration of 1 (IRL) hour before it starts to break down and vanish. The soul blueprint pieces attached to the object would soon vanish leaving whatever trace that the object that has been removed to have any trace that it links with the body on a soul level 1 (IRL) day is the most these fragmits of soul will remain on the body,

This makes it that the blood cannot be stored and to be used for any malicious uses later in life as a small object of blood will break down within 1 (IRL)

As with this lore, to heal a piece that has been removed (such as what clerics have been known to do) if they attempt to reattach the piece that has been removed past a 1 (IRL) day time-lapse they'll be unable to reattach the object to the host body once more and the host would have to return to the monks for it to be healed. This only refers to pieces of the body that have originally been removed from the host. The reason why it is a day rather then a hour is due to that the larger the object the longer it takes for the soul blueprint fragmits to fade.

Tl;DR:

• Soul blueprint on the body and pieces removed off the body hold the same blueprint for a short time.
  • Smaller objects (blood) will be the fastest to remove being able to last upto an hour after removed.
  • Larger objects (fingers, limbs) can last upto a day. For clerical healing.

• This is how the magic works for both.

- In more clear terms this is an explanation on why you can only use blood within an hour after extraction from soul puppetry, but also adding in for future lore regarding the soul in this perspective. If this clashes with any other lore please comment below and hopefully it can be adapted.

- This also can explain how soul puppeteers get some "energy" recieved back from them if the victim dies under a curse.

- re-added: "As with this lore, to heal a piece that has been removed (such as what clerics have been known to do) if they attempt to reattach the piece that has been removed past a 1 (IRL) hour time-lapse they'll be unable to reattach the object to the host body once more and the host would have to return to the monks for it to be healed. This only refers to pieces of the body that have originally been removed from the host. "

Reasoning is due to clerics no longer able to heal like this.

Also remember to read this fantastic lore written by Jistuma !

What does this lore exactly do? It seems quite useless in RP if you ask me.

Here we are accepting lore like this when it does nothing to generate RP and denying lore that could generate RP. 

Not referring to my lore btw and sorry if I sound negative, I just don't see any utility in this lore. Over all, -1.

2 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

What does this lore exactly do? It seems quite useless in RP if you ask me.

Here we are accepting lore like this when it does nothing to generate RP and denying lore that could generate RP. 

Not referring to my lore btw and sorry if I sound negative, I just don't see any utility in this lore. Over all, -1.

If you read in the spoiler it is supposed to clarify and explain why soul puppetry only works after 30 minutes to a hour once the blood has been removed.

Though adding into things it adds a weakness to clericalism on how they heal.

Again if you could provide helpful suggestions for this lore that'll be nice. 

This lore is supposed to clarify and settle some things already in set within role play. 

11 minutes ago, Evocress said:

If you read in the spoiler it is supposed to clarify and explain why soul puppetry only works after 30 minutes to a hour once the blood has been removed.

Though adding into things it adds a weakness to clericalism on how they heal.

Again if you could provide helpful suggestions for this lore that'll be nice. 

This lore is supposed to clarify and settle some things already in set within role play. 

If this lore is meant to clarify and settle things already set in role play shouldn't you simply put this in suggestions and feed back or have an LM add this?

Just now, drfate786 said:

If this lore is meant to clarify and settle things already set in role play shouldn't you simply put this in suggestions and feed back or have an LM add this?

I'll simply state.

No reason was given why soul puppeteers could only work with blood within a 30 minute period to an hour but was decided by the leaders of the magic art to be a rule. As lore masters like clarifications I've decided to write this up. Though with that being said it adds a weakness towards the clericism art of magic with the healing having to be done within an hour (IRL) period. 

Which is why it comes under the construct of "Lore" besides "Suggestions" though if an LM sees this as a "Suggestion" then i'll happily get it moved to that subfourm.

Thought we already had lore for this.

Just now, Tox said:

Thought we already had lore for this.

The only lore I've been able to find similar to this was the post I linked in the spoiler provided by Jistuma. Nothing else relates to the soul blueprints other then monk magic.

Just now, Evocress said:

The only lore I've been able to find similar to this was the post I linked in the spoiler provided by Jistuma. Nothing else relates to the soul blueprints other then monk magic.

100% sure is either hidden or pieced together in one of the larger lores. Also 1 hour is kinda small, we already have a given rule of 1 Week for soul blueprint changes.

1 minute ago, Tox said:

100% sure is either hidden or pieced together in one of the larger lores. Also 1 hour is kinda small, we already have a given rule of 1 Week for soul blueprint changes.

One week seems a little long, no? Unsure on this stuff, I only know how it'll affect people with different 'blood' or blood substitute. 

Just now, Tox said:

If you read the lore more carefully.

It states that the host body holds the blueprint for an hour. Whereas anything removed from the body would hold the same blueprint for a temporarily time.

I'll use a picture to help.

eqKdDYy.png

This person has had the arm removed. The person will house the soul blueprint on them for a week till it adapts and cannot be healed.

-----

HAmxUoe.png

This is the arm that has been removed. This arm though- can only hold the soul blueprint still remaining on it for upto an hour, this part of the body doesn't matter to anyone and has no other use or can be reattached to the hosts body. It just used to clarify how Soul Puppetry works. The only use I can see for this piece once removed is with high tiered clerics being able to re-attach it to the hosts body once again to make the body full again.

Just now, Evocress said:

It states that the host body holds the blueprint for an hour. Whereas anything removed from the body would hold the same blueprint for a temporarily time.

eqKdDYy.png

This person has had the arm removed. The person will house the soul blueprint on them for a week till it adapts and cannot be healed.

-----

HAmxUoe.png

This is the arm that has been removed. This arm though- can only hold the soul blueprint still remaining on it for upto an hour, this part of the body doesn't matter to anyone and has no other use or can be reattached to the hosts body. It just used to clarify how Soul Puppetry works. The only use I can see for this piece once removed is with high tiered clerics being able to re-attach it to the hosts body once again to make the body full again.

Ah now I understand, it would make sense as well on where the hell bodys go when one dies, making it deteriorate after an hour so someone couldn't see their self hanging or something.

Just now, Tox said:

Ah now I understand, it would make sense as well on where the hell bodys go when one dies, making it deteriorate after an hour so someone couldn't see their self hanging or something.

If you read the lore I posted in the spoiler named "Monk Resurrection" written and approved. It explains your concerns.

To summarize that lore.

"The body with no soul once dead will turn to zombies over time", essentially.

wat

9 hours ago, Evocress said:

eqKdDYy.png

-----

HAmxUoe.png

Eh, I'm not sure if this is Monk lore or not but this isn't exactly how a soul blueprint works in monk terms.. If an arm was cut off, a monk can observe the blueprint and use it as a guide to replacing limbs for 1 in rp year before the blueprint adjusts itself to the new shape. We already have lore for this, it seems like you are just kinda adding some of your own stuff to the lore that's already there in the Monk lore while changing some stuff.

Here is an older example from I don't know who from the old Monk post on the forums. It doesn't get much more complicated than this really.. 

See the man on the left? This is Bob. Say hi, Bob!

2XBEsez.pngcTYYOGI.png

On the right is Bob's soul. As you can see, it looks just like Bob.

Now, Bob is out adventuring when an Orc comes up and lops off his arm. Oops.

rmnUISR.png

Why isn't important, what's more important is what happens when he visits a Monk in desperate need for Healing. This is what the Monk sees.

B2GVQJU.png

As you can see, Bob is physically hurt, but his soul is fine. Now, the Monk summons forth the Triumvirates power through either Prayer Healing or Silent Healing, and this power rebuilds Bob's body from his spirit 'blueprint', and he's as good as new!

2XBEsez.png

But yeah, 1 year not 1 hour.