The Eagle's Resolution.

Ravens would be sent across the Realm of Man, from the Courlandic Ducal Palace to the known landed Nobles of the realm, each one carrying a copy of the same missive. The missive would be sealed with the wax sigil of House Staunton of Courland.

9th Snow’s Maiden, 1563.

To the Lords of the Realm,

It has come to my attention on this very morn, that a host of Courlanders sent to the Carnatian Stronghold of Gryphon’s Hold as a final step toward ending a war that has been ravaging the north for the past three years, have only been met with cold steel. Not only were the victims of the Carnatian aggression loyal Courlanders and loyal men of the Empire, but one was a noble of our Realm, Jacques Fournier who was brutally butchered and his mutilated body found in the snow. GOD allowed us to reunite Lord Fournier with his young son’s body, allowing him to hold a proper burial. The barbaric acts of the Vanirs and Carnatians cannot, and will not be dismissed as so much has been before, the men of Courland will no longer stand for this sort of disobedience and violation of His Imperial Majesty’s laws, and we will take it upon ourselves to rid Courland of her Carnatian invaders, and of the Empire if his Imperial Majesty wishes. This feudal war was once over a crumbling Vanir keep, but the blatant murder of young nobles of the Empire has changed our perception.

We will march onwards to Kraken’s Watch within the fortnight, still within the boundaries of the Pacta that had been agreed upon to regulate this conflict. The war has not been resolved and we find these acts of brutality to be a demonstration of the Carnatian's and Vanir's inability to maintain any sort of peace.

We plead for the foreign forces to lay down their arms, and return to their war-torn, deprived land for if they remain on Courland soil, only blood and steel will be used to remove them for good.

Signed,

Richard Staunton, Duke of Courland.

WARCLAIM DETAILS

Type of battle: Skirmish

Time: Saturday, June 11th at 4pm EST

Attackers: The Duchy of Courland

Defenders: The Northern Coalition

TERMS OF VICTORY

Offensive Victory: All Coalition forces killed or routed from the battle area.

Defensive Victory: All Courlandic forces killed or routed from the battle area.

REWARDS

Offensive rewards: They may continue the war with a conquest WC on Kraken’s Watch.

Defensive rewards: They may continue the war with a pillage WC on the city of Riga.

RULES

-No status switching

-If the Coalition forces do not show to the battle, it is forfeit to the attackers. (Vice versa)

-All LoTC Rules apply

In case there is any doubt, this war claim has been posted on my behalf as the leader of Courland.

Are you joking, they literally emotes tripping down stairs and killing themselves.

"March on whatever you want, 3:0." Rick would say.

Meanwhile, a host of Corpsmen, Vanirs, and Nauzicans rout the despondent Staunton force and their ill-gotten auxiliaries from the Carnatian hinterlands.

Just now, 6xdestroyer said:

Shall we bring up the Vanirs? 

Vanir 1 - Trips down a step and dies
Vanir 2 - **** idk we were picking him up and he kinda just like...died

Feel free to. Vasili was killed defending a Gold Corpsman who was under attack. But, let's not make this post a flame war. We're discussing this in our chat to see what times everyone is good for.

I going to post exactly what I said on Courland's last war claim post, @Vanir was pretty on the nose though.

I'm leaving the posts as it may help Fireheart but I'm locking the thread for now to prevent it becoming a mess of arguments. In future do not post on a warclaim thread unless you are one side's leader, if you have something relevant to say message Fireheart directly.