The Eagle's Maw

Vege

The Wrath of the Eagle, 13th of the Sun's Smile, 1563.

Upon the decisive victory at the Battle of Westmark, the Duke, Aleksander Staunton, now no longer bed ridden, once more places on his green and black armour, taking his bow, shield and waraxe, mounting atop of his steed. He rides for Riga, to speak with his men.

"We march for Courland, our home, our freedom." he shouts to the collection of his men.

"We have got one of them, the last Barbanov. Let us ride to wipe of the rest of them, and capture Jan the Jester. In the last battle, we lost only a few brothers. The enemy are hurt, they are down, let us kick harder this time, and ensure they know with whom they deal."

With that, squadrons of men geared up, ready to continue their war effort, inspired that their Lord is able to once more join them in the field of battle. Black, green and grey banners flutter in the wind, as the Stauntonite army push on to reclaim what is theirs.

They tugged huge siege weapons across the snowy northern plains, the army amassing below the steps of the former Stauntonian fortress.

"These Vile Vanirs will be forced out, one way or another." remarks Captain Khavold, 2nd LT of the 1st Stauntonite battalion, as he watches the men prepare.

"We assault at first light." says the Duke, as he retires to get some sleep before the battle.

csm_DeathWatTylerFull_eb87275b70.jpg

WARCLAIM DETAILS

Type of battle: Siege

Time: Saturday, the 18th of June, 4PM EST

Attackers: The Duchy of Courland & Allies

Defenders: The Orenian Empire

aki8k3Fkt8ojcT9fHbkElLHi6Q2UfvZUo41SsxRs

TERMS OF VICTORY

Victory for the Attackers: All Carnatia forces are killed or forced into an underground compound at which point, they would be considered unable to defend the keep.

Victory for the Defenders: All Courland forces or routed or killed from the battle site.

REWARDS

Offensive Victory: The Kraken’s Watch region is ceded to the Courland, and they are given permission to continue the war with a skirmish for Gryphons Hold.

Defensive Victory: Kraken’s Watch may not be sieged for a month. A counter skirmish may occur.

RULES

- No status switching.

- All LoTC Rules

- If the Coalition do not show then the region shall be automatically ceded to Courland, and they may force the time and date of the next warclaim.

- No one day alts

While the WC itself is fine as far as I know, (Staunton Suprem!), the basis you use for this conflict implies that you are the Duke and therefore can logically/legitimately pursue this conflict. But as you're not considering how Richard was Duke, (and I am now his regent, meaning I handle the peace negotiations/war affairs as far as I am told by Charles)I think this calls for a change in presentation or a nullification of this WC.

The warclaim will continue as planned.