The Victorian Knights

Glocky18

"The Victorian Knights"

The recently events of Courland's rebellion against Oren have troubled Ser Demetrios and King Aleksander Staunton. After a long meeting the two have decided to bring back an ancient Order of the Akritian kingdom, "The Victorian Knights". The Victorian Knights order was first founded by Justinian Komnenos to protect his land from the barbarian Turkins, the Order was disbanded after the loss of their capital and no one ever heard of the Order again. Now, Ser Demetrios Palaiologos has formed the Order once more, but this time to protect Courland against the Imperial forces. "This is a very emotional day today, I was given the opportunity and the privilege to reform an ancient Order of my homeland which is not destroyed." Ser Demetrios would say to his recruits. The Order's main priority is to defend Courland from ANY enemy forces that seek to harm the land or it's people. Any Courland can join the Order, but do YOU have what it takes to become a true knight of the Kingdom of Courland? 
cataphract.jpg
-How to join the Order-

To join the order you simply have to follow the following steps:

1) You must be male.

2) You must be 15+ years old

3) You must be Courlander.

4) You must complete the following form:

=-=Recruitment Form=-=

RP:

Name:

Height:

OOC:

Minecraft name:

Skype name:

5) Repeat the Oath after Ser Demetrios Palaiolgos:

I,[Name] swear loyalty to Ser Demetrios Palaiolgos, I swear to protect Courland and those in need. I swear to give my last breath for Courland, King Aleksander and Ser Demetrios. ((This is NOT a PK clause))

The Order's seat is castle Pyrgos, located west from Riga. A cart should be outside from Riga soon that leads to castle Pyrgos.You will be given food, a room in the castle to stay and last but not least your starting equipment.

((I would appreciate if anti-Courlanders wouldn't comment on this post, as it would bring salt and toxicity. You have been warned, thank you very much!))

RP:

Name: Gared Errmark

Height: 6"3 feet.

I, Gared Errmark, swear loyalty to Ser Demetrios Palaiolgos, I swear to protect Courland and those in need. I swear to give my last breath for Courland, King Aleksander and Ser Demetrios. 

OOC:

Minecraft name: Keaton9011

Skype name: fraser2k15

Just now, Gared Errmark said:

RP:

Name: Gared Errmark

Height: 6"3 feet.

I, Gared Errmark, swear loyalty to Ser Demetrios Palaiolgos, I swear to protect Courland and those in need. I swear to give my last breath for Courland, King Aleksander and Ser Demetrios. 

OOC:

Minecraft name: Keaton9011

Skype name: fraser2k15

Ser Demetrios would read the form, signs it and sends a reply "Gared, you are accepted and welcome to the order, once I'm done with my work I will come to find you"

=-=Recruitment Form=-=

RP:

Name:Alexandro Phokas

Height:1.83 meters

OOC:

Minecraft name:_REMOVE_KEBAB

Skype name:cristinutzu27

I,Alexandro Phokas swear loyalty to Ser Demetrios Palaiolgos, I swear to protect Courland and those in need. I swear to give my last breath for Courland, King Aleksander and Ser Demetrios. 

Jan would go around to each poster, placing an unraveled scroll underneath them.

Ser Caspar scoffs, "You're no knight."

RP:

Name: Alexander Merentel 

Height: 1.74m

I, Alexander Merentel, swear loyalty to Ser Demetrios Palaiolgos, I swear to protect Courland and those in need. I swear to give my last breath for Courland, King Aleksander and Ser Demetrios. 

OOC:

Minecraft name: sergisala

Skype name: xexi.sala

A random uneducated farmer would raise his hand in question.  "Will there be any daily dab quotas that a 'knight' will have to fulfill?  I am not sure if my poor arms would last such requirements."

"I'll need to bring this treasonous knight up with Ser Maric and Emperor John."  says Vitallius to Thomas Ashes, sighing.

((Stop removing my legitimate posts, FD/GD, thank you.))

William would laugh profusely after hearing about this 'Order of knights' "YE ARE NIE TRUE KNIGHT!" he'd burst out with laughter wiping a tear from his remaining right eye "Yer false knights are heretics and cravens like yerself and Alexander!" he'd down a tankard of ale in an attempt to quench his laughter 

=-=Recruitment Form=-=

RP: 

Name: Henry

Height: 6"2

OOC:

Minecraft name: DFGcrush

Skype name: ⫷DFG⫸ Crush

5) Repeat the Oath after Ser Demetrios Palaiolgos:

I, Henry swear loyalty to Ser Demetrios Palaiolgos, I swear to protect Courland and those in need. I swear to give my last breath for Courland, King Aleksander and Ser Demetrios. 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.