Wraiths - The Art Of Immolation

Wretched

5 hours ago, KBR said:

It was changed when Liches were revised a little while ago.

Edit: Also Benbo wouldn't it be possible for a Necromancer to just pour lifeforce into it gradually until it reached the amount of 15 people?

I can answer that for him; no necromancer/wraith will have the lifeforce of fifteen people just floating in them. Obviously they can be trained to hold more, but never as much as fifteen-people-worth of lifeforce would naturally form. So, they must get this lifeforce from somewhere...which is from the people!

I guess they can also drain trees and/or those giant Druid trees for lifeforce...but I think Benbo has a better answer to give on that than my guesswork.

5 hours ago, Mephistophelian said:

I can answer that for him; no necromancer/wraith will have the lifeforce of fifteen people just floating in them. Obviously they can be trained to hold more, but never as much as fifteen-people-worth of lifeforce would naturally form. So, they must get this lifeforce from somewhere...which is from the people!

I guess they can also drain trees and/or those giant Druid trees for lifeforce...but I think Benbo has a better answer to give on that than my guesswork.

I know that, but I meant over time as they drained from people/nature and just went to put it in there, as more of a convenient way if you cant get them close by.

I see nothing wrong with a necromancer storing like, a life's worth of lifeforce then transferring it to the Draconic Vessel. I imagine the same would be possible for the druidic trees if it was worked out on both sides beforehand.

1 hour ago, Benbo (Wretched) said:

I see nothing wrong with a necromancer storing like, a life's worth of lifeforce then transferring it to the Draconic Vessel. I imagine the same would be possible for the druidic trees if it was worked out on both sides beforehand.

Ah, I was unaware that necromancers could store so much life force! Unless you mean in a gold pillar?

I've read through this a few times to get a good understanding of how they'd function if this lore passes and the existence of both the ash wraiths and harbingers in the past. Well written and a good choice of music selected. What would the strength of a Wraith be based or comparable to?

This lore has been Accepted.

Lore Masters are biased.

Thank you for your submission!