http://puu.sh/pvBYb/924bf77a11.jpg

The gym is known by its universal motto: "One must eat big to be big"

Golds Gym is a massive training compound where gladiators meet strongmen and freaks of nature become gods of the field.  Crossed between the hardcore training of gruesome powerlifters to the rigorous dedication of bodybuilders, along some of the deadliest fighters in human history training in the pits, you will find no elven catamites performing burpies here.  Golds Gym is staffed by one of the strongest beings in Vailor, a Kaedreni man known only as Liam Sawyer.  Frequently, many of the physically unfit peasants who have been kidnapped or drafted into the Gold Corps are forced onto a brutal training, eating, and flight plan at Golds Gym to prepare for combat.

Golds Gym is famous for its horse oats supplements, due to a secret process of growing, the horse oats supply the individual with hundreds of grams of protein per serving.

Join, if one wishes to push their physique to its genetic maximum

Golds Gym is free for all members of the Gold Corps, but is open to the public regardless of race/country for a monthly membership fee of 50 minas paid directly to liam sawyer.

Golds Gym Rules:

• No crybabies
  • No spitting inside
  • Rerack everything
  • No combat between warring nations allowed inside or around the gym
  • Respect big guys (alpha males)

Officially recruiting melee combat instructors and alchemists to help make protein!!  If interested in helping support the gym then send a letter to Master Liam Sawyer ((me))

Membership application format:

Name:

Height:

Face:

Frame:

Pay to liam sawyer in person.

sorry i goto planet fitness because they give me pizza and doughnuts. i don't like looking at people who are better than me so when i feel like someone is better than me i ask the staff to hit the lunk alarm so that i become the best fat **** in the gym

planet fitness for life

Rickard reracks his weight as he stuffs some horse oats into his mouth, in between bites he declares. "Aye, come to Golds Gym to eat big and get big."

This gym is sponsored by House Kovachev

doopnoot would be seen in the Gold's Gym downing a box of Golden Horse Oats, laughing merrily with the other big guys.

"Eat big, get big comrade!"

Moved to 'off topic'.

1 hour ago, Imam Faiz Kharadeen said:

sorry i goto planet fitness because they give me pizza and doughnuts. i don't like looking at people who are better than me so when i feel like someone is better than me i ask the staff to hit the lunk alarm so that i become the best fat **** in the gym

planet fitness for life

You panzies got dress codes and alarms on your weights

Just now, Shady Tales said:

You panzies got dress codes and alarms on your weights

jokes on you, we don't have weights. we just use machines and treadmils. we're better than most gyms

pssttttttt rerack. weak asss pussays dont even have fuckin ghetto asss gym where floor is just dirt and the rack is your face if you come with that shiet 

55 minutes ago, Imam Faiz Kharadeen said:

jokes on you, we don't have weights. we just use machines and treadmils. we're better than most gyms

Name: Rocco Romstun

Height: 6ft 1

Face: square jawline, strong chin.

Frame: wide shoulders, 3 legs.