[Complete]Monster Specimen for Sale

woahdude

August reaches down into his small purse of mina, going to count the coins slowly. He'd pull a few out, holding them in the air as he'd look at the parchement "12 Mina!" He'd mumble, seeming to be confused as to what is higher than 30,000 minas. "Hah, they'll never beat that price!"

"31,000" offers the businessman.

Edit: Another parchment is sent, cancelling the offer as the Businessman didn't believe a qalasheen freak was worth his family's fortune.

"It's Aethermoor !" A random man yells. "Ready the damn signs!"

Dirk Novokain examines the pricing carefully, "I'll give you an olog!"

Saint on seeing one of the posters, takes it out from whatever it was attached to and takes it home with him. "I think I've seen her before, could be interesting information. Sketch and name to match." He speaks only to himself as he heads home.

A scrawly note is pinned.

"Mi will gib gahkty gahk thousand shinies for it, as long as it am beaten up hozhly enough, mi nub want surprises.

-Shanka"

Another note is pinned

"Eef yaw cawn pruuve taw Joor thawt she ees aw witch, Joor myght set aw pryce."

*Joor plans her freedom escape.*

((MSG JungleSinOfSloth if you want to prove it to Joor IRP))

"It's Ceto KHARADEEN, oh no!" A masked man says to himself quietly seeing the poster. "What shame she has brought her already shameful family." He frowns and walks away.

John would see a poster with this offer, trying to remember where exactly he has seen this woman. He'd rip it off, as a way to perhaps remember, in the future.

Thea Kharadeen screams. "AUNT CETO!"

*Alstasia hums as she walks along, idly using her short staff as a walking stick before stopping and looking at the poster. She would frown before sending off a bird "60 thousand minas. Reply to me as soon as you may. You will need to have her Alive and allow me to see her with my own eyes. If any of these conditions are not met, you lose the 60 thousand minas. I hope to be seeing you soon."