[Complete][SOLD] Fe-orc worker for sale!

Anderssn

Posters have been pinned around in mayor locations all around Vailor.

Female orc slave for sale. She can and is willing to do leather tanning and other daily duties. Her name is Sloomalah.

Bidding starts at 500 Mina, send your offers to the Azghari camp or visit in person to give your offer for the slave.

A surprisingly accurate picture has been drawn of the orc.

cc28d44497b2d767db5705c1fa61e816.png

A note is pinned underneath the orcish notice board. "Dub thouzand minuhz fuh da rezcue agh hedz ub her kapturz."

The Rex would, indeed, prepare to take a visit to the Azghari Camp. The Krug-hai would be joining him.

However, a small note would arrive at the Camp, preceding the arrival of the War Uzg:

"You have five days to return her to the Uzg, or your life, and all those around you will be forfeit."

Steww A. Littul examines the poster,  scratching his whiskers that formed above his lips.  He'd take out an ink bottle and a feather,  getting to work onto the poster itself.

"I'll give you a pair of dark elven ears,  an olog's pinky toe nail,  a dwarf's beard,  and lastly but not least,  a cucumber.  Take it or leave it.  You have 12 elven minutes."

16 minutes ago, Helios_ said:

Steww A. Littul examines the poster,  scratching his whiskers that formed above his lips.  He'd take out an ink bottle and a feather,  getting to work onto the poster itself.

"I'll give you a pair of dark elven ears,  an olog's pinky toe nail,  a dwarf's beard,  and lastly but not least,  a cucumber.  Take it or leave it.  You have 12 elven minutes."

"Zhe iz haz bin zuld dumbzkah. Mi bought her. Zhe iz gunnuh guh tuh da Uzg."

Steww would throw his hat to the ground at this,  rubbinh his foot right into it.  

"God damn it,  I needed a damned backscratcher." 

"Laht wud be flatt'd befur laht kan blah "backzcratchr.""