[Complete](( Torn down, this advertisement no longer exists. ))[Ghoul corpse for sale]

TillTheLast

*A poster is pinned to the board* "I have a corpse of a very unusual ghoul, the body is dismembered straight throw the middle of the chest. The chest is almost like a giant mouth with teeth all over it, the hands have spikes and puvgump sacs are in the hands. The poison goes to the claws. Send a bird to Kal'ordholm if interested in aquiring or buying it for scientific or other reasons."

Dirk Novokain tilts his head, "Just... why?"

"Greetings! I. Am the Lord of Ghouls. I would like my undead friend... returned to me or you can be flogged and tortured until you're nothing but bones. I do thank you for returning him. I bid thee a grim farewell." A rather old and dirty piece of paper is pinned back on the board by the vile being, shifting oddly in the wind as some stains of a darkened red can be seen around the edges of the paper.

A ghoul would look over the paper, snarling upon finally making sense of it, where it would then scratch something onto the parchment. "Return it and we shall not rip your skin from flesh...then flesh from bone... and devour it."

Just now, roachkiller911 said:

A ghoul would look over the paper, snarling upon finally making sense of it, where it would then scratch something onto the parchment. "Ten...mina..."

((since when do you get to be a ghoul!))

Katalia would grimace to the poster, quirking a brow "I told them to throw that rotting foul thing in the sea.."

Lucus would be deeply confused "The **** does he mean by other reasons?"

Faenor would be angered at the death of this ghoul.

Steven snorts at the multiple spelling errors, then walks off, quickly forgetting what he had just read. 

*would walk back up to the board, still in armor, Aello would look at the note left by the ghoul lord ". . . Hmm... Perfect... I wonder if it would be possible to..." *would make a small smile under the helmet before walking away, planning to send a bird sometime soon or the following day. In response to the ghoul lord's threat.

Naruntah scoffs at the notice.  "The corpse of a ghoul is no different from the corpse of a man, except he claims to have split it asunder.  This is an auction for the flesh of Man, pandering to cannibals and nothing more."

18 minutes ago, Geo said:

Naruntah scoffs at the notice.  "The corpse of a ghoul is no different from the corpse of a man, except he claims to have split it asunder.  This is an auction for the flesh of Man, pandering to cannibals and nothing more."

Rocco concurs, repeating Naruntah's sentiment with steely eyes!

*would simply walk back up to the post and tear it off the board, as Aello's reasoning for putting up the advertisement has failed.