[✓] [Sprite Lore Add-on] Scary Toxins, Nice Sprites

17 hours ago, Sky said:

I'm sorry, but I cannot help but see the lore, and it's addition, only adding fun and flavour for but a handful of people that have always been within a small clique.

Its not hurting anyone, though, Sky. So what's so bad about something that helps a SMALL group of people if it doesn't hurt anyone. There's no point in fighting a small but helpful change if it doesn't hurt anyone.

Even as an ET, the black sprite toxin is Over Powered. Try this:

The black Sprite's toxin causes a slow building nausea, and something of a rash. If the rash isn't treated, x happens, if it isn't treated for a long time, then it has the potential to be lethal. 

That's just my thought, though.

Just going to throw this out, before any more comments. 

I will be changing the black sprites toxin effects. It's already on thing to change. Just haven't had the chance to edit.

On 6/27/2016 at 1:04 AM, ℤ∃ʁ∅ said:

Black -Ophiocordyceps unilateralis; The black sprite is unique as it does not release a toxin, but rather releases spores. These spores are released in a large group of fifty to sixty, depending on the sprites’ size. The spores spread on the wind, targeting any insects in the area. The bugs are quickly overtaken by the fungus, their wills now putty in the sprites’ tiny hands. The insects will rapidly gather around the black sprite, moving as a hive mind. They listen to the sprites’ orders, though the timeframe that they will follow is limited. The mushrooms will eventually fall off of the insects, leaving them without a leader. Though, if a descendant were to come in contact with these spores, a rash would quickly spread over the area with blisters forming soon after.  The rash would cause a terrible itch, and would remain on the descendant for a full elven day. Though this could be numbed using alchemical agents, there would be no cure to the rash.

We've changed the black sprite toxin to something a little different. Hope you guys like it and think it's good. :p

Under Review

This lore has been Accepted!

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.