[Complete][SEEKING] Order of Work

Grixxer

Behold, a parchment upon a soggy bulletin board hammered into the ground on the great roads between cities. It clearly began as neatly-curated vellum but has degraded by way of foul weather to rather resemble the skin of a man heavily afflicted with jaundice. A grey ink scrawl betrays some degree of literacy - not adequate enough to have been penned by a practiced scholar, but not sufficiently wild to be dismissed as uneducated chickenscratch.

"I, Baldwin of Dorn, seek an order of work to be determined. 

I'll swing a sword, if granted one, leverage a wood ax, pick, or a hammer, or tend to other affairs as necessary. I have no finely tuned craft, but I will learn swiftly. (Read: will grind the **** out of a skill if necessary)

I am no highborn, but I believe I hold the decorum and tact necessary for most situations, the discretion for any tasking most private, and the loyalty to remain in contract without questioning or deviating from any order.

I have no standing allegiance to any cause that will interfere with any work, regardless of race or faction."

The manner in which the notice is addressed for response makes it clear that the writer will receive all responses public (posted publicly) and private (PM).

[OOC: I'm still looking to find my server niche, and there's no better way to do it than cast the hook and see who bites. Thread name will be updated with [CLOSED] at the top once filled - until then, consider this still open!] 

~.- A Formal Invitation -.~

fWTqnbA.png

It is you who so find yourself invited to join the Vigil— those who so valiantly preserve the integrity of all elven kind. Humans need not apply. Elves accepted.

— The Vigil

[!] A figure in a ferrum suit, black and white, a red plume on her helm, walks up to the post. "Hmm..." the woman would read the post carefully before posting a response to this advertisement of a man seeking work. "Baldwin of Dorn. You are invited to join the SilverSteed Guard. Guards and soldiers of Avalon Silversteed, Vassal of Thomas Ruric of the Bone Fort. Should you be interested in acting as a guard, send a bird to Aello, Captain of the gaurd. Further details and how you are payed will be explained upon meeting."