[Complete]For my grandson

Jentos

A few posters are nailed across Vailor

It has came to me, to my ear, that my grandson, Raveran Jentos Blackwood, has died. And stayed dead.

His corpse has been cleansed by the monks, to no avail from them. He is dead.

Yet in his honour, I, his grandfather, the ancient yet still alive Fangrin Blackwood. Wish for his corpse, to be turned, in undeath. 

If you are no necromancer, no ghoul. 

Leave.

You have nothing to do of this.

To you, necromancer, ghoul, darkstalker and other undead beast. I beg for you to find someone to bring his corpse unto undeath. 

Lich, Darstalker and morghuul is what I seek him to become, and he is well worth it, fear not. He shall prove a mighty ally to your ranks, and such. Forever.

Your price is mine, and you shall have all you wish alongside it.

-Fangrin Blackwood, Dawei.

((ooc: After a long event in which my main and favorite character died, I've decided to let him die, not officially pk, but rather close to it. I've since long wanted to play an undead character, and I now see that the opportunity has shown itself.))

Sucker punch the **** outa Umbra FOR NOT BEING AT HOME WITH HIS NEICE!!!!

*Mia Winterleaf, a 5'3 mali'ame would look at the poster. "... Descendant behaviour... at it's finest. Malin, who thought being a psychologist would be so disturbing." walks away, deciding to handle some appointments.

(( I must say, this is... clever! I wish you good luck in this attempt. ))

"I never thought that such a grandfather will be willing to prevent his grandson to rest in peace, and will like to see him back alive in a rotting corpse where no emotions are present." A young 'ame remarked as he crumpled and tossed the poster away. He shook his head in disappointment before walking away.

8 hours ago, Argontum said:

"I never thought that such a grandfather will be willing to prevent his grandson to rest in peace, and will like to see him back alive in a rotting corpse where no emotions are present." A young 'ame remarked as he crumpled and tossed the poster away. He shook his head in disappointment before walking away.

"This grandfather, has slain childs!" Would scream a figure in the distance