[✗] [Lore Submission][Playable Creature] Axolotyn (5.0 Magical Creature)

Starfelt

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

It's all well and good, but why?

It'll add some fun events, and good roleplay to the shores of the new map. For instance an Axolotyn could get caught in a fishing net, and provide some fancy roleplay for a fisher, or someone who was passing by, as the Axolotyn have excellent singing voices, however coming off as chirps and whistles, which could turn into shrieks if caught or injured. 

Yes, please. I've been wanting either fish or bird people for so long. Gibb fish people.

Sounds pretty cool, in all honesty.

+1 Will add mystery to the new map when it is released. What other creatures will be found in these lands?

Seems pretty neat to me, I don't see why not. Always open to adding new creative ways to add roleplay.

Abilities and buffs should be removed, mostly because from a mechanic stand point they'd be needed to be given their own race within the persona plugin, to actually give such a thing. If it's ET only, they can simply have the race changed to say "Axolotyn" and in turn give themselves the waterbreathing effect. Otherwise, it looks good and your reasoning makes sense, as well as the new map being consisting of isles this would be an interesting addition. You have my support.

3 hours ago, TheDarkIsEternal said:

-All you need to do to play one is make an application.

@Sky

This is a great idea for roleplay and a new race!

2 minutes ago, KBR said:

The abilities posted are mechanical buffs and such, which means the tech team will need to make a new racial bonus to give such. Thus, is why I said they should be removed.

After reading it all, I like the concept of them. I would however find it hard for some people to play the race respectively, but I suppose that is the reasoning of the application. 

Overall, I give this my approval. I would love to play an Axolotyn on the new map. Would be nice to have another map specific race for a change.

+1