[Complete][Selling] WallSmasher 5000

WinterWarrior01

*A note would be pinned to the boards of all the major cities in vailor

-*{&}*-

WallSmasher 5000

*&*

The Wallsmasher 5000 is a unique device that was created by the one and only Receart Lilumi.

The device was built for the purpose of smashing down doors, walls and any other miscellaneous items that might need smashing! With its extremely heavy mace-like projectile

it can easily smash down even the toughest things you might encounter!

Please contact Receart Lilumi or Llewellyn Oakleaf SilverHawk if you are considering purchasing this item so that we can arrange the price!

((OKUDKREESH or MichaelWinter11))

[!]

Under this there would be a drawing of the device. It would basically be a wooden cart, with strong oak staved axles.

Sitting on the cart would be a long stone cylinder, with a crank and a lever attached to the side. If you were to look inside the cylinder you would see a steel wire coiled into a spring. Nested on the spring would be a heavy mace'like projectile that when launched at high speeds from the cylinder would be quite capable of smashing almost anything down in time.

Sponsored by:

-*&*-

Lileaf Smithing

*&*

[!]

The paper would be signed...

Llewellyn Oakleaf SilverHawk

&

Receart Lilumi

Hahah totally forgot the lore part, that should get done soon.. and for the modifier, its regular anything above 10 success, anything below 10 is a failure.

On 7/10/2016 at 10:30 PM, SuperDuckyGamer said:

((Lore submitted & Approved?))

((Being the maker of this device (And therefore knowing its mechanics a little better), I went to make a lore post about it. But, after seeing "When writing lore, consider whether it features things that are already possible/existent in LoTC" in the Lore Submission Guide, I thought that it probably doesn't need a whole lore post and stuff since, ultimately, it just uses a single spring to fire a small iron ball a short distance so you can break some things in a fun rp way, and it has a little chain you use to pull the ball back into place. If I am wrong about not needing to write a lore post about it, please let me know.))

On 7/10/2016 at 10:26 PM, Aesopian said:

What's the roll modifier?

((To give a more detailed roll modifier, for when you fire the machine, than MichaelWinter11:

1-3 =  Something catches inside and busts the machine, which wont work any more without an in depth repair.

4-7 = The chain gets tangled and breaks, you need a new chain.

8-10 = You miss your target, for whatever reason.

11-13 = You hit your target, a little bit at an angle though, so not high damage.

14-18 = You make a deep gash in your target.

19-20 = You almost completely destroy you target, one more successful shot should do it, unless it is a very durable material.))

((Seems like a cool Idea, but to my knowledge, you do need to make a lore submission. Maybe I'm wrong, and either way, seems like a nice thing.))

This sounds super cool. Unfortunately, it seems like something anyone can make, and so Dizah takes the drawing to keep for herself. Maybe she can make it herself.

Trade Completed.