https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl2NfsblnZs&ab_channel=AlexRoe

"We are born by the Dark;
Made Men by the Dark;
Undone by the Dark;
We fear the Old Dark.
"
- The Adage of the Old Lords

Overview

Whether we be Apostate or Templar, our goal is to eradicate the hideous Order of Sacred Light and all its past and future incarnations as to bring balance to the realm.

The Templars

Focused wholly on combat, the Templars wear the emblem of a bloodied cross to signify their sacrifice. A cluster of both mages and warriors the group is formidable and trained for combat, honed weapons of the Patron Daemon Alistaer.

On The Theme of Religion

The creation of the universe was inconsequential compared to the forces that melded it themselves. God, the one Creator, the one Maker and all His aspects. All gods that directly intervene in worldly affairs defy the will of our Maker.

The Old Gods and the New

Also known as the False Gods, these are various Aenguls and Daemons who have tampered with the mortal plane and inflicted horrors upon mankind.

“Tahariae - He who gave way to sin and impurity, he is but a slothful tyrant.

Nemiisae - A goddess who long ago bedded a mortal man named Zanunder to spawn a race of wretched killers and slavers, the beast struck down her husband in his sleep and left her ilk to rot.

Xan - The Lion, Order. This god would have us set into our current ways for all of eternity.

Iblees - The Daemon who cast on us our bindings to his foul curses, never again shall we see him rise.

Aeriel - She defies our wishes for peace and equilibrium, she shall be thwarted at every turn.”

All four perceived as the harbingers of sin, to worship this group is a criminal offense to the many creeds of the covenant.

The Trinity

The three fatalities, or carnal acts. To commit sin earns punishment from your master, for only he dictates the grievousness of your crime.

Pain

Pain is an illusion, and to let it rule you is to give in to fear. To give into fear is to die.

Dishonor

To not abide by one's words is an atrocious and wretched sin.

Gluttony

To take that which He does not give, to gorge yourself on the labor of others and hungrily eat more than your fair share.

The Envoy

Once a god, Alistaer fell from grace in the wars against Iblees, only to be reborn in the kiln. Fire, shadow, and darkness are his envoy. Elysium and Enlightenment are his cannotations. It is said he shall slay Tahariae and put an end to injustice.

The Reigns of Mortality

None are better fit to rule the lands of mortalkind than man itself, the old gods' dogma must be erased to give way to an age of mortality and invention unparalleled in history. No forgotten gods of ages past, no archaic monoliths of self destructive holy energies, only us and the cosmos.

The Triad

Long ago had man stared at the night sky, wandering what lurked above them in the heavens, and long had the answer remained barred from them. In days of yore, it is told a simple seer wandered the earth, scrying orb in hand. Kaer'gi, wrath of the sun, survivor of the original covenant and bringer of fury; Aerk'iath's tenets, he taught, must be upheld lest the world dissolve into endless war. Gradually going on to explain the sins of the deific, he made clear the only pragmatic conclusion that could be reached -- the gods would be punished for their wretchedness and the unworthy thrown down from their heavenly seats of power. 

Cataclysm was a byproduct of godly intervention. The perilous age of Sins were brought on by their carelessness. In the First Sin, the rogue Daemon Iblees beset the world with his fury and challenged the Four Brothers to open combat. In the Second, the Daemoness Nemiisae spawned her disgusting descendants through the manipulation of her mortal spouse, Zanunder. In the Third sin, the world was again beset by a new foe -- the wrothful Drakaar Setherien and his Ash Wraiths, the Harbingers. 

It is for this that the covenant was born, new order amongst the men and women of the four races, true unbridled fury, the power of mortality. No more shall the world be beset by evil, and all shall return to equilibrium. 

The Binding

The Mark of the Viper

When Kaer'gi was endowed with his Wraithdom by the Daemon Alistaer, the energy was forged into the first Binding. A brand, a flesh rune akin to a parasite in nature. Imbibing on a mage's aura pool and recycling that energy to project a crimson glow or deific aura, the Branding is a useful, albeit limited tool, bestowed by the ancient Daemon before he and most of his legions were annihilated in the First Sin. Only two Lord Inquisitor's have the capability to bestow this power, Dralazar and Kaer'gi.

Alistaer’s Manifestations

Alistaer is commonly depicted as a knight shrouded in ash, the Daemon reborn as a mortal man -- the last of the fabled Nephilim, his knights who were killed in their search for the Radiant Shard.

The Bound Ones, Forlorn Knights, Heir of the Nephilim

Lord-Inquisitor Dralazar, The Lord of Torment, Wroth of Maliakiith, Herald of Ashes. (Gorget)

Lord-Inquisitor Kaer’gi , The Lord of Carnage, Scion of Aerk’iath. (Not_Grim)

Lord Koraz - The second Apostate, Lord of Fury, Wroth’s Hand. (Arakrsptec)
Lord-Inquisitor Azdromoth, Herald of Umbrage, The Black Titan (PoorYeb)

Joining
OOC
[[Mcname:]]
[[Skype:]]
[[Any accepted MA’s?]]
IC
Name:
Previous Organizations:
Purpose for joining:

Reading Material
Xionism

The Nephilim

Darkreavers of Azdromoth; The Ashen Wayfarers

Alistaer

OOC
[[Mcname:]] 2___2
[[Skype:]] Aerial has it
[[Any accepted MA’s?]] Nope

IC
Name: Uhierir'maehr
Race: Mali'aheral
Skills: Quite good with research, and very little alchemy
Previous Organizations: None
Purpose for joining: The order has brought an interest, and to preserve the ways of Xionism brings joy 

These men deal in absolutes.

These men have no purpose besides death.

These men are fanatics.

These are not good men.

Beware.

Every time I see you falling

I get down on my knees and pray

I'm waiting for the final moment

You say the words that I can't say

"The New Order fails to honor the fallen Ian Curtis." mutters Tony Wilson.

OOC
[[Mcname:]]MrBlocks
[[Skype:]]adam.fay99
[[Any accepted MA’s?]]
IC
Name:Adam Mc'dermid
Race:human
Skills:None 
Previous Organizations:Felsen Guard
Purpose for joining: The order seems to be interesting and in the ned of a purpose anyway 

OOC
[[Mcname:]] Lady_Mairon
[[Skype:]] Lady Mairon (redextremexd)
[[Any accepted MA’s?]] No, but I intend to expand my knowledge over the arts of magic, be those light or dark.
IC
Name: Mairon Aulendil; "Mairon" standing for "The Admirable" and "Aulendin" meaning "Gold-Hand"
Race: Human, Heartlander
Skills: To Be Maximized yet, Enchanting, Alchemy. Overall dedictated towards the path of magic, yet I can be proven in battle whether using of a wand or fierce blade, working as strategist or knight. Other point to be considering is my mining talent, being able  to exert the job with utmost ease.
Previous Organizations:  Covenant of the Forlorn Lord

Purpose for joining: Intriguing and sharing common ideals I myself portain in the depths of my mind, yet as any thought it may not be simply unleashed as controversy, and for so cause tremendous shock and bewilderment of the living. For over a decade I have sought such clans in other to promove something greater, as for me only one individual can not alter the world's thoughts, as so do I not retain High Power as for now... this astonishing comprehension being shared among others most certainly entertain and amuses my being, so as of the same brethren we may be able to rise new.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.