[✗] Archons; The Void Touched

GDPR 014

I want to see this become a thing.

Will there be a "limit" to how many of these there can be and preferbly ONE per person so you dont end up with twelve magic slots..Magic hoardiiiing.

I really like the idea of this. It'll bring some colour to voidal magic. Yet another great piece of art from Phil and his meme team.

2 hours ago, Pess said:

Will there be a "limit" to how many of these there can be and preferbly ONE per person so you dont end up with twelve magic slots..Magic hoardiiiing.

I'm glad you asked that. Right now, we're planning on maxing at five or six, with only one transcendent per person. We don't want to see a dozen of these running about, and I'm pretty sure you feel the same.

You're usually so trolly I would intend on this being a joke... and if it is, it's a beautiful one. I wish this would have been present a while back. So this time I'll actually have to commend you guys on this creation and not just comment 'REEEEEEEEEEE'. 

Good Job

Just now, _mkkk_ said:

You're usually so trolly I would intend on this being a joke... and if it is, it's a beautiful one. I wish this would have been present a while back. So this time I'll actually have to commend you guys on this creation and not just comment 'REEEEEEEEEEE'. 

Good Job

Oh, only this once I see. Originally this idea was a joke, but well, it turned out not to be 

1 hour ago, ArcanicFable said:

I'm glad you asked that. Right now, we're planning on maxing at five or six, with only one transcendent per person. We don't want to see a dozen of these running about, and I'm pretty sure you feel the same.

Absolutely, that sounds very reasonable. Got to keep it unique yup!

I can feel this going full circle jerk, like most things do.

Just now, KBR said:

I can feel this going full circle jerk, like most things do.

We had thought of this while writing the lore, and decided to make someone that is not within our friend group elder status to combat such.

Just now, ShameJax said:

We had thought of this while writing the lore, and decided to make someone that is not within our friend group elder status to combat such.

What do you think the odds are of you lot not becoming them? Or the other person not circle jerking it

2 minutes ago, KBR said:

What do you think the odds are of you lot not becoming them?

We wrote the lore and quotes of our characters are in there, so I'd say it's relatively obvious we will be grandfathered into it as all lore works. And the purpose of getting another person is at least to get two groups of us, in case either of us do end up doing that.

Then the problem remains as you are a close group of friends. The problem is the same with wraith lore really, any wraith can make another one, but in the end it is Benbos choice since he hands out the catalysts. Isn't a bad thing but in the end, it can be easily circle jerked even if it didn't seem like that when the lore was written 

Just now, KBR said:

Then the problem remains as you are a close group of friends 

All magic can be seen as this, as can all creatures. Would you call ghouls a circle jerk even though multiple groups and people can make them? No, of course not. And we are going to be doing a similar route.

Just now, ShameJax said:

All magic can be seen as this, as can all creatures. Would you call ghouls a circle jerk even though multiple groups and people can make them? No, of course not. And we are going to be doing a similar route.

Look at the edit. Multiple groups can now make wraiths but some still call it a circle jerk since the possibility of it becoming that is quite high. And ghouls have very little power so it isn't a problem with them.

Just now, KBR said:

Look at the edit. Multiple groups can now make wraiths but some still call it a circle jerk since the possibility of it becoming that is quite high. And ghouls have very little power so it isn't a problem with them.

For us it is not that one person gives the starting process for it. Each group can do what they want without one overarching figure.