[✗] Archons; The Void Touched

GDPR 014

This to me, looks like the magic-meme-dream-supreme-from-a-nice-team-with-added-cream.
RAT CHEF couldn't whip up a better delicacy. Aegis Lima's Moroccan army couldn't hold this back. Ski king's cyber logs aren't even as valuable as this gold. 

+50

A mage transformation that doesn't require someone to drown kittens and orphans or help an old lady cross the streets?

Am i in heaven?

+9001

1 hour ago, KBR said:

Then the problem remains as you are a close group of friends. The problem is the same with wraith lore really, any wraith can make another one, but in the end it is Benbos choice since he hands out the catalysts. Isn't a bad thing but in the end, it can be easily circle jerked even if it didn't seem like that when the lore was written 

Well to be fair these guys did put the effort into this not you or me. They've all rights to "circle jerk" but you know well enough it's not cause of power hunger it's because of moderation. You need this to be moderated by some people so that it doesn't fall in the wrong hands.

1 hour ago, ShameJax said:

Disregard that quote had to post it to get phone to be able to type here again 

45 minutes ago, Pess said:

Well to be fair these guys did put the effort into this not you or me. They've all rights to "circle jerk" but you know well enough it's not cause of power hunger it's because of moderation. You need this to be moderated by some people so that it doesn't fall in the wrong hands.

Necromancy is complained about but it has also fallen into the wrong hands ;)

Just now, KBR said:

Necromancy is complained about but it has also fallen into the wrong hands ;)

I am certainly enjoying myself as well ;)

Keep on-topic, thank you.

99450-i-am-watching.gif

As one of the original Arcane Regnant players, I love this. +1

Okay, since you said you're making the Elder person NOT in your group of friends, then make me an elder or whatever. This is not a meme. 

take my green number you beautiful bastard.